Thread: Thursday almost the end of the week!

Post Thursday almost the end of the week!

Good Morning Ladies,
    Had our first night of Confirmation..they brought in a speacker...YIKES...OMG was he ever boring! I think over half of the group was falling asleep!
    Not much planned today..More laundry of course! and watch Survivor tonight too!
    Off to get some coffee....
    You all have a wonderful day

Re: Thursday almost the end of the week!

Hi racemom,
    Sounds like you had a boring evening.Lol I watched a new show last night "Pushing Daisies" .It was kind of a odd show. But it was like a train wreck I couldn't stop watching.Lol
    have a great day too!

Re: Thursday almost the end of the week!

Hey ladies....and good evening to all. I didn't have time to get on here this morning..had to go into work early today. I had a couple strange customers today. Get those now and then..and I just have to shake my head. But the day went pretty quickly. Hope everyone's doing well.

Post Re: Thursday almost the end of the week!

Hi dragsy,
    I don't know how you deal with strange customers. I couldn't do it Lol. at least the day is over .I hope you have a nice relaxing evening

Post Re: Thursday almost the end of the week!

I just have to say Thursday is my most favorite night of the week to watch TV cause I watch my shows like Pushing Daisies and then Grey's and then after that watched Big Shots so was a very busy evening for me I guess. Dragsy sorry you had weird customers at work yesterday. Hopefully today was better for ya. Take care!