Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: current season thoughts

Re: current season thoughts

Haha, excellent point! :-)

ooohhh.. double eviction.. For sure Matt is gone, but who is the next one, Regan, Brytny or Brenden.. Most likely Brenden unless he gets HOH.

I hope it's Ragan. Britney is a whiner, but at least she is competitive. Enzo bugs me, too, but I don't see much chance of him going home.

The brigade made a big mistake voting out Brendan.. They should have voted for Britney. They now only have Hayden and Enzo in the HOH challenge, Neither one of them is great in challenges. Britney or Regan will win HOH and put up 2 of them and whoever wins POV will either take one down and the other will go up. I see the final 4 being Hayden, Lane, Britney and Regan.. At this point I see Regan winning.

Unless Ragan wins POV, I think he's going home. If he does win it and takes himself off the block, then Britney needs to go or she's going to win. I think a lot of people will respect her winning competitions. If Lane would end up in the jury house, I think she'd have Lane, Brendon, and Rachel voting for her. Maybe Matt, too.

Wasn't Ragan one of those who complained the most about Brendon and Rachel being sore losers? Ha ha, I guess the shoe is on the other foot now. What was with throwing the CD? Poor sport!

Lane did the right thing this time by nominating Hayden or Britney would have gone home for sure. He has to be careful, though, because she just might beat him in the end. Some of his brigade members might not vote for him if they feel he backstabbed them. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Britney would get Brendon and Rachel's votes... and Kathy's... and Ragan's. Hmmm ... maybe Lane should have nominated Britney and let Enzo and Hayden do his dirty work. I don't think he'll beat Britney when I really think about it!

Well.. he knows hes gone, not like he has anything to lose by throwing a hissy fit.. And he gets to be in the Jury house with his 2 favorite friends..
    Well. next week either Enzo or Hayden has to win HOH or I agree Britney will win. I dont want her to win.. anyone else would be fine with me.
    I thought the dancing punishment was the funniest thing I have ever seen on big brother..

What terrible punishment that was! Ha ha, oh no, I have to dance now.

I haven't liked Britney all season, but I'm starting to lean her way for winning. Enzo doesn't deserve it, in my opinion. He didn't do anything all season and then the first time he wins something, he acts like he did last night. Hayden and Lane haven't done much more, but they have won a few competitions. I guess I usually pull for people that have done the best in competitions, and that is Britney. It's a strange year, though, as I don't really like any of them all that well. Can they not have a winner this year? LOL!