Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: current season thoughts

Post current season thoughts

since these are the only boards that I post on, I'm going to go ahead an post (even though no one has posted ANYTHING about the current season).

ok, I think letting rachel go back in was BRILLIANT!!! 24 hours post-eviction time in the house DEFINITELY stirred up trouble!!! however, it now appears that the bit from brittany about rachel's extensions and tequilla shots (from the farewell message, not the vote) were taken out of context. they were from the night of the big fight, and were not part of the farewell message. BB creative editors strike again!!! they must have done it to make sure that there was at least one fight when rachel went back in. LOL

biggest thing I wanted to say, though: I think they were planning a big "anyone from the season can go back in" competition, but julie blew it!!! they had sequestered annie and monet, but when andrew left, julie revealed the brigade to him. that hadn't been outed to the houseguests yet. then when kristen left, BB put hayden's bit about the brigade in for the farewell speech. letting someone with THAT knowledge back into the house would have caused WAAAY too many problems. they kept the first ones all sequestered, then suddenly released them all. if they were just going to release them, there would have been no reason to sequester them at all!!!

next, I'm SOOO irritated with the whole showmance stuff. just how DUMB are these people??? you go on a show to fight for money, then end up getting so twisted around in love that you're willing to throw it all away for a total stranger that you JUST met??? I don't get it!!! I believe in true love and love at first sight, and I get that some are so desperate that they will latch on to anyone that is willing to give them the slightest attention; but haven't they even SEEN the show??? why put a target on and why allow yourself to be so manipulated??? desperation? boredom? brilliant strategizing gone wrong? rachel suggested that hayden start a showmance with kristen. next thing you know, both hayden and kristen are madly in love and the world revolves around the other. and don't even get me started on rachel and her "MAAAN"

THE POV CEREMONY IS GOING TO BE WAAAAAAAY INTENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!! ragan and lane on the block. ragan wins POV. matt has his secret power. the brigade is starting to think that matt is turning on them and thinking that if brenden puts matt up, they'll keep lane. little do they know what's coming!!!!! matt has been trying to figure out if he can use it to put brenden up, but most boards that I've seen think brenden will be safe since he's HOH. I think ragan comes down, matt goes up, matt pulls his secret power out to take himself down and will put up either kathy or brittany (probably kathy). I would ASSUME that the only safe people would be matt (holder of the power), brenden (HOH), and ragan (POV winner, isn't there a rule that says that the winner cannot be put up if the POV is used???). I'm SOOOOO anxious to hear what goes down!!!!! watching it wed will be fun, too!!!

Re: current season thoughts

I don't see why people are willing to give up a shot at the money for a showmance, either. Like you said, they haven't known these people that long and they don't even know if their feelings are real or if they're playing them. It's just stupid.

Is it just me or does it seem like there aren't many likable people on the show this year? I was on Brendon and Rachel's side and still am because they are both competitors and have had to fight to stay in the house. Rachel was wrong to expect an apology from Kathy for gloating when she beat her, so that irritated me a bit, but for the most part, Rachel was much more likable than any of the other women in the house. Britney and Money were SO catty when talking about other people in the house. Brendon was exactly right when he told Britney she was a spoiled brat. Kathy is terrible at just about every competition. I sure hope she doesn't win. Matt is an arrogant little jerk who isn't as good as he thinks he is. Enzo is sickening with this brigade garbage and being called "Meow Meow". So, to me, Brendon is by far the most likable one left in the house.

It sounds like Wednesday will be fun. Wee!

Post Re: current season thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Thor Twain View Post
    Rachel was wrong to expect an apology from Kathy for gloating when she beat her, so that irritated me a bit...
    ITA!!! I'm glad that kathy didn't apologize!!! I've enjoyed rachel, too, even though most of the feedsters on the other boards I read HATE her. she didn't apologize to kathy or any of the others for gloating and taunting any of the times that she won HOH, so kathy's celebration for not getting knocked out of the POV was certainly justified!!!

as expected, matt is on the block. hehehe. I think the diamond power won't get used until eviction night. they already had the POV ceremony (ragan down, matt up), but no diamond powers used.

I don't understand why people don't like Rachel. Britney may have thought Rachel was 'stupid' for not getting that she was mocking her, but I thought Rachel laughing at it was a great reaction! I thought it made Britney look terrible to be mocking Rachel when Rachel just reacted by laughing.

I didn't understand Brendon putting up Lane and Ragan... well, Ragan, yes, but not Lane, but I guess it's because he sees him as a floater. I can respect him and Rachel trying to get the floaters out of the game. I HATE it when those types stick around and win. This brings me to another point... how can the house be so stupid as to not know about the Brigade? How can they not at least see that Hayden and Enzo are aligned?

ITA, lane must appear to be a floater. since we get to see the brigade and his relationship with brittany, I can see that they might think that.

Ragan needs to heed his own advice. He's mocking Rachel for being a waitress? Really? Does he think he's better than someone who is a waitress? And he's always mocking her laugh, which is kind of annoying, but I don't hear anybody mocking his whiny little Kermit the Frog voice.

And Matt... what's up with those sweatshirts with the zippers that you have unzipped to the belly button all the time? Does he think he has a great bod or something? It's gross and really bugs me.

Ragan must have been so proud of how Matt talked to Brendon last night, calling him a big dummy, etc. I guess it's OK to talk to people you don't like like that. He's such a hypocrite. And just wait until he finds out wonderful Matt lied about his wife having a rare disease.

Post Re: current season thoughts

I found it funny that the Regan, who is the sabetour says his integrity is not for sale..lol...