Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 LastLast

Thread: UAgirl's fics--comments, update notifications, questions, etc.

Post Re: UAgirl's fics--comments, update notifications, questions, etc.

New story thread posted, Haunted.

No overview as to not spoil the story, but I will give you a brief line that should give you enough to go on, decide if you want to check it out.

Post Series AU. Luis moves his family back home to Harmony to act as interim Police Chief. The house they move in to is not what it seems.

So...interest piqued?

Check out the story and enjoy!

Shae

Find out what happens in Day Two of Haunted.

Enjoy!

Shae

Re: UAgirl's fics--comments, update notifications, questions, etc.

Shaeee I'm loving Haunted, and wish there was moreee to read now! Luis is not my fave person at the moment and I see Marty's heart is breaking for his mother which is why he's acting up. Gilly is a brat! can't wait for the next installments. (fingers cross) let them be longgg pretty pleaseee lool

Bree x
    SHUIS and ET 4EVER

oh yea and another thing...I love Gwen in this, she balances Sheridan out from what I've read so far! did I mention I cant wait for Day three!!! :-)
    SHUIS and ET 4EVER

Bree!

I'm so excited you're enjoying the story.

Hurting for his mother is just one of the reasons for Marty's behavior. The kid's got a whole laundry list of issues, not just with his father or his mother, but with pretty much every other adult in his life.

Luis isn't my favorite person in the story either right now, lol, but he's not all bad, and neither is Gilly, really.

Remember Gwen's words: She's four.

She's four, very young, and she's been through a pretty major upheaval lately, so cut her a little bit of slack, but not too much (Sher so needs to follow my advice, doesn't she?).

Thank you for what you said about Gwen, because that was exactly what I was hoping to accomplish with her inclusion. She's not as emotionally entangled in Sheridan's family drama, though, so she's naturally going to have a different perspective on things.

About the longer chapters...I so wish that I could make each of them much, much longer (my favorite kind), but I'm not sure how I'll be able to accomplish that and get this story completed in any reasonable amount of time. LOL! RL is always interfering with my writing mojo.

I'll do my best. I hope to have Day Three up before my financial obligations compel me to go back to gainful employment tomorrow.

LOL!

Keep those fingers crossed, because if I don't get it up tonight, it may be late Friday/Saturday before I have another chance.

Thanks so much, Bree!

I write because I enjoy it, obviously, but feedback adds that extra little bit of excitement, and it literally gets the ideas and words flowing sometimes.

Hope you continue to enjoy the story.

Shae

you are most welcome Shae! I've enjoyed your fictions for years! I get so excited when I see updates in my emails

I shall wait (im)patiently for the next update!!! fingers still cross loool
    SHUIS and ET 4EVER

Bree,

Well...obviously I haven't posted Day 3 yet.

So sorry about that. I got TKO'd by a rough work week, lol, and it's taken me this long to semi-recover. I outlined future chapters in my head, but I'm afraid I only sat down to type out more of the latest chapter over the weekend.

A little bit of good news for you...Day 3 is only about a third of the way finished, and it already surpasses the first couple of chapters in length.

Yay for long chapters!

Luis gets his turn this chapter, and already he's shared some screentime with Sher, Gwen, Gilly, and Marty and Bella. He's got a pretty full day, so be on the lookout for some other familiar faces.

Just wanted to give you an update on my progress since I've been MIA these last few days.

Hope you'll forgive me.

Shae

All is for given Shae! been busy myself with work, now that the weekend is here I can relax and read! now off to find out if its updated! fingers cross! lol
    SHUIS and ET 4EVER