Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 ... LastLast

Thread: UAgirl's fics--comments, update notifications, questions, etc.

Post Re: UAgirl's fics--comments, update notifications, questions, etc.

Thanks Bree!

Good to see you around these parts again.

Hope you enjoyed the latest chapter of Anna.

Don't worry; there'll be a lot more Sheridan/Luis interaction as the story progresses.

Thanks again!

Shae

Lynne,

If you love/hate the tension between Theresa/Ethan now in Whisper, just wait.

LOL!

Interesting theory about Whitney.

I love your label for Grace--evil(dead) Grace. Tee hee hee. It may be accurate. It may not be. Regardless, I'm not telling.

I always preferred Kay/Miguel to Charity/Miguel. But that was mostly because I preferred Kay period and found her a much better actress/character in all reincarnations (not quite the word I'm searching for, but I'm drawing a blank right now).

Keep reading.

There's more to the Kay/Miguel history to come. Maybe it will surprise you.

I'm still working on my other stories, and I have vacation coming up soon, so keep your fingers crossed that I'm really productive.

The tentative plan is to update *all* stories at least once while I'm off. Ambitious, huh?

And probably completely impossible, lol, but a girl can dream, right?

Until then.

Shae

Chapter 26 is up in the Whisper thread!

Enjoy.

Shae

Chapter 27 is up in the Whisper thread.

Enjoy!

Shae

New chapter posted in the Scenes from a Marriage thread.

Brief overview:

Title: Scenes from a Marriage
    Rating: R-ish, due to activities of a, ahem, sexual nature
    Warning: see rating above
    Pairing/Characters: this one's strictly Sheridan/Luis folks, unless you count the mention of Sam and the Harmony PD (I don't)
    Word Count: 830
    Summary (for chapter): The teasing Luis gets from the guys when he walks into the Harmony PD forty-five minutes late is well-worth it.

Also, I posted some new/old chapters in the Always and School Daze threads.

Enjoy!

Feedback is loved and adored!!!

Thumbs up Re: UAgirl's fics--comments, update notifications, questions, etc.

Hi Shae,
    I just finished reading Whisper and I am sooo intrigued by this story! You have to continue writing it... please don't leave me hanging. I am loving the way the story is unfolding - learning more and more with each chapter. I am finding myself emotionally invested in the characters and their stories.

Scenes from a Marriage is so incredibly sweet (and sexy, too!). Luis and Sheridan are adorable in those stories.
    Great work with both Scenes and Whisper. Keep writing and I will keep reading.
    Looking forward to your next post.

Re: UAgirl's fics--comments, update notifications, questions, etc.

Shae, Shae, Shae!

So I had a whole response ready, and just wanted to go over the 2 new chapters of Whisper again, and I come back and it's gone!

What I was trying to say was, HOLY COW you really let the cat out of the bag to Theresa, didn't you!?!

Out of the mouths of Babes, eh Matthew? Really got Miguel thinking, didn't he?

The backstory of Andrew's death is just heartbreaking! I felt terrible reading it, but you write it so well!!

Something is really weird with Tessa, like she's reliving Andrew's death... but I think she's got the Bennett power (curse?) and will be the one to reveal crazy/evil Grace.

Can't wait for more!! Much love Shae!!!

Lynne
    The truth shall set you free, now if only someone would tell it!

Re: UAgirl's fics--comments, update notifications, questions, etc.

Kenwood,

I'm so glad you're enjoying Whisper and that you feel an emotional investment to the characters and their stories. I can't tell you how happy that makes me, because believe me, I want you to care about what happens to them. Otherwise, I'm not doing my job. More chapters should be up soon.

As for Scenes, Sheridan and Luis are sweet, aren't they? I just hope not teeth-rottingly so.

LOL!

And you find them sexy?

Oh, thank God. No, really. Something has to off-set the sugar, don't you think? And what better than a little spice?

You can probably tell I'm pushing my own limits, but it's necessary, because I have some heavy stuff planned for a couple of my other fics (if I ever am able to write something other than crap for them), and this has been a little bit of a practice run.

Enjoyable?

I hope so.

Thanks so much, Kenwood.

I hope you continue to enjoy the stories.

Shae