Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 ... LastLast

Thread: UAgirl's fics--comments, update notifications, questions, etc.

Re: UAgirl's fics--comments, update notifications, questions, etc.

I did a search of all posts started by you, to review what all stories are on here.
    What ever happened to Whisper ? That story had a dark vibe to it, especially with my fave couple.

By the way, have you seen Days of Our Lives now, since Luis/Ethan/Theresa are on there? Well, the actors I should say. For awhile, Theresa/Ethan were a couple on Days, or should I say Arianna and Brady, lol.
    The truth shall set you free, now if only someone would tell it!

Lynne,

I'm so glad you enjoyed the newest chapter of Anna.

Sam and Grace have a long road ahead of them, but at least now Sam's getting a little cooperation from his wife. I'm strangely fascinated with writing them in this story so it means a lot to know people are actually enjoying them.

Kay's feelings on everything are a little...jumbled, I guess? She's not the same girl she was before; she's done some growing up and sees things in a different light (several things, in fact, lol). Just how different a light is what I'm going to continue to play with in the story. She finally sees a true friend in Reese. Is it possible she sees something more? That, my friend, is still to be determined. As for Reese, without going into too much detail, I will say this: he's spent years away from Harmony, and now that he's come home to cut all ties to the place, he's finding it a little harder than he'd originally thought. Especially finding such a changed Kay. Remember, he used to be completely infatuated by her. But he's moved on. Or has he?

Something to contemplate, hehe.

I love writing Hope (children in general), and you're right. She is the glue that holds everyone together, at least in the Bennett family. She'll continue to play that role as the story takes its many twists and turns, so I'm glad you're enjoying her.

And the pickle Gwen and Hank have found themselves in? Sheridan and Luis's love/hate push/pull? What say you?

Or is this a case of if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all?

LOL!

Just curious.

As for the new story, AMFE, I don't think I've read any story where Beth became pregnant during that whole timeline (at least not for real, and by Antonio, no less), but then again, when I was posting a chapter every week way back when I rarely allowed myself the chance to read anyone else's stories, so you never know. It's something I decided to play with, and I've been tooling around with it for a while. I just haven't posted it to this point because of certain similarities to some of my other stories (and the fear of writing the same thing over and over again), but I think it's different enough to be enjoyable. At least I hope so. I'm glad you're liking it so far.

As for Believe, Beth and Ethan are not pregnant. Not yet. That story still has to play out. Hopefully, you'll find the way I've chosen to do it interesting at least.

And I miss Nick and Abby too! What a feeling to read someone else does, especially considering they original characters. Makes me smile. Anyway...dude has a deep hole to dig out of. That's all I'm saying.

Don't worry so much about the posting. Just the fact that you do occasionally makes me smile. Thrills me, to be honest. Sometimes it seems like nobody's reading (even if the board tells otherwise), or nobody's liking anything enough to comment, and my inspiration takes a hit and dips. But I like writing enough to keep doing it. I've never done it strictly for the feedback, to be honest. It's more the fact that I miss the interactions with all my longtime readers than the validation of the feedback, you know?

So...keep reading. Keep enjoying. And if you don't, that's good too.

Thanks Lynne!

Shae

P.S. To answer an earlier question...I'm not on facebook. I know I'd quickly be addicted, lol, so I use my limited free time in other ways.

P.P.S. Just saw your other post about Whisper. I had to take a bit of a break from that one. I had so many storylines going at one time I think I may have confused even myself, lol. It was my darkest fic to date, and one of my favorite to write, so I do plan on picking it back up, but you know how annoying real life can be? Only so much time in a day. I miss college life; I was so much more productive then, in fanfic if not my studies (JK, haha...somewhat). Caught a glimpse of Days a while back. A little strange to say the least. I don't recognize anybody anymore! Time for me to stop rambling; this post is already long enough.

Ah, it's the divine divinelyfine.

Long time no see.

I'm so glad you found the last chapter of Anna intriguing. I still enjoy writing this one, although I have slowed down with it a bit.

All of my fics actually.

Drat, those real-life responsibilities! FF is so much more fun, lol.

Thanks so much for the comment! I look forward to hearing more from you.

Shae

Post Re: UAgirl's fics--comments, update notifications, questions, etc.

Brand new chapter posted in AMFE thread.

Enjoy!

Title: A Mother for Emily: Chapter One, Boulevard of Broken Dreams
    Rating: G, PG tops
    Warning: (off-screen) character death(s)
    Characters/Pairings: Beth/Hank friendship, Sheridan/Luis, Kay, peripheral Miguel/Charity, peripheral Theresa/Ethan, Eve, Gwen
    Word Count: 2,925
    Summary: Shes suddenly wiped out, bone-deep exhausted, and she wants nothing more than to lie down with her daughter in the quiet of her own bed and dream of a reality Alistair Crane hadnt allowed her to have.

Just so you know I'm reading and enjoying all your stories. I just don't get to leaving feedback alot of times. I'm teaching now and most of my "free" time is spent with my family or working on class stuff. I teach four year olds so I have to find alot of interactive stuff!

Thanks for still writing, alot of Passions fanfics were never completed and I'm sad that alot of great fics were left hanging!

Pam

Pam!

Wow! So great to hear from you.

Four year-olds, huh?

Aren't they great?

No, really.

Although my niece is an ancient 5 year-old now. Such a fun age. I bet you have your hands full.

Thanks so much for the comment. I know how busy RL can be, and I completely understand about not having enough time in a day. That said, I can't tell you how thrilled I am to hear from you.

You AND divinelyfine (and we can't forget Lynne). Gives me a bit of nostalgia.

I totally understand about the hanging stories. I'm one of those guilty parties, but I do have to say, in my defense, I'm still trying, lol. It may take 6 months to a year for new chapters of some of the fics, but I've definitely not given up on them (even if rereads of some of them make me cringe).

Thanks again for the comment.

I hope you continue to enjoy the stories. After all, I still enjoy writing them.

Catch you later.

Shae

Havent been here in years been busy, but have been reading Anna Begins (updates sent to my email) and just had to break the habit and come and give you kudos. although my shuis updates are limited (hint hint, wink wink) thank you sooo very much for updating.

Bree xoxox
    SHUIS and ET 4EVER

As I mentioned earlier in the week, I did a search for all threads started by you, so I could find all of your stories.
    I didn't know you just posted another chapter of Whisper yesterday! Just finished reading the entire story (so far!)

WOW! Love the evilness that is (dead) Grace. Loved the fact that Matthew asked who the girl in the picture was with Uncle Miguel, and "Why didn't you marry her?" which really got Miguel feeling guilty.

Love/hate the tension going on between Ethan and Theresa, but am dying to know how the truth will come out that it was Whitney, and that she is(?) pregnant. I can just feel it!

Oh Shae, you're too good to me!!!

I have yet to reread - Anna Begins, It Happened One Night (one of my other faves), and eventually the entire Unforgettable/Always/Believe lineup.

Hope to hear from you again soon!!!

Lynne
    The truth shall set you free, now if only someone would tell it!