Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 ... LastLast

Thread: UAgirl's fics--comments, update notifications, questions, etc.

Post Re: UAgirl's fics--comments, update notifications, questions, etc.

Hey Lynne,

I had this big long(winded) reply typed up for your last post, but the board ate it before I could post it.

I don't have time to tonight, but I just wanted to let you know that I would catch up with you later.

Also, sometime tomorrow, hopefully no later than Tuesday, the new chapter of Anna Begins will be up. I'm still working on Believe.

The newest chapter should keep you occupied for a while. It's 9000+ words long!

Until then.

Shae

Re: UAgirl's fics--comments, update notifications, questions, etc.

Shae! You are gonna rock my world lady! Can't wait to see the updated chapter!

I will have plenty of time to read during the weeknights - have a training in Chicago Thu/Fri, and then from there head down to northwest of Atlanta to pick up our new boat! Long drive (11 from Chi to boat, 14 home).

Can't wait!!

Thanks!!
    The truth shall set you free, now if only someone would tell it!

Wow, what a drive.

New chapter is up.

Here's the brief overview:

Title: Anna Begins, Chapter 18
    Rating: PG-13 (maybe not quite, but I think some of the innuendo and situations are just a tad over PG, lol)

Warnings: mild swearing, adult themes, unresolved sexual tension
    Characters/Pairings: Kay/Grace/Julian, Luis/Sheridan, Kay/Gwen, Julian/Ivy, Hank/Gwen, Hope/Sam, Grace/Sam, Beth/Luis, Kay/Hope
    Word Count: 9,025 (wow! I think it's my longest chapter ever!)
    Summary (for chapter): They fell into an awkward routine over the next month, all these people that loved Anna. If Ethan and Theresa had been around to see it, they would scarcely believe it. But somehow they made it work, or made it seem like it was working.

Hope you enjoy!

I still owe you a long post (besides the chappie, lol), but I have an early appointment tomorrow, and I really need to hit the sack.

Can't wait to read what you think of the chapter (even if you, gasp, hate it--fingers crossed that you don't).

Later,

Shae

New story posted in the Collection of UA One Shots.

Title: Then the Morning Comes (prequel to White Horse)
    Rating: somewhere between PG and PG-13
    Warnings: some swearing, angst, sexual situations
    Characters/Pairings: Sheridan/Other, Luis/Fancy, Sheridan/Luis
    Word Count: 3,070
    Summary: She makes the decision to move on with her life, to carefully put the pieces back together.

In other news, still working on the newest chapter of Believe. Keep your fingers crossed that inspiration strikes and I'll stop erasing and re-erasing everything I write, lol.

Enjoy!

Shae

New fic/thread posted.

Check it out and read the long, rambling author's note at the beginning.

Also, this:

Title: A Mother for Emily
    Rating: this chapter, PG tops; overall, hmm, PG-13?
    Warning: nekkidness (interesting how that's been happening a lot lately in my fics, lol)
    Characters/Pairings: Beth/Antonio, mentions of Sheridan/Luis
    Word Count: 672
    Summary: Antonio stares at the wand as if willing it to disappear, the damning plus sign mocking him. He swears it literally burns in his hands, and itís crazy, but he can almost physically feel his world changing direction, traveling along a different axis.

Enjoy!

So I have to say I loved the new chapter of Anna Begins. I like the fact that Sam and Grace are taking steps to patch things up, and this chapter was a major stepping stone for them!

Not sure how to feel about Kay, I know she has feelings for Reese, so what is going on with him? Such unresolved stuff going on there...

Hope-less is still the giggles that keeps everyone and everything tied together. I love the way you write her!

Just saw you wrote a new short story, I'll have to check it out. Talk to you soon!!!

Wow...i have a lot of catching up to do! I did read the new chapter of Anna...intriguing as always

I liked the new story - Beth being pregnant in a story is something that never really happened before - or on the show. Which brings me to the question --- Are Beth and Ethan pregnant yet in Believe?!?!

I need to catch up on the whole story. I miss Abby and Nick. Can't wait for the next chapter. Can't wait for their baby! I want to see how he patches things up with her, being he wasn't exactly open about his job offer.

Keep up the good work Shae, I am here reading all the time, even if I don't post... and if I don't post a response, it's probably because I forgot my user name/password!!

Lynne