Page 17 of 36 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 ... LastLast

Thread: UAgirl's fics--comments, update notifications, questions, etc.

Re: UAgirl's fics--comments, update notifications, questions, etc.

Chapter 4 of The Story posted in that thread.

Don't know how many of you are actually reading, but here's a brief overview of the chapter.

Title: The Story
    Rating: PG
    Warnings: mild swearing
    Characters/Pairings: Hank/Beth, Sheridan/Pretty, Gwen/Reese/Tabby/Timmy, Fancy/Fox, Hank/Luis, Gwen/Antonio/Ethan/Theresa, Noah/Fancy, Luis/Antonio, Julian/Ivy, more
    Word Count: 8,837
    Summary (for chapter): “Whatever you’ve done can’t be so bad that they can’t forgive you.”

Enjoy!

P.S. If you're even remotely interested in this fic, drop me a line, a quick shout-out, anything. I'm dying here.

Well, not really, but I'm halfway there.

Posted a new story thread.

Scenes from a Marriage

Check it out.

Title: Scenes from a Marriage
    Rating: G, PG tops
    Warning: Cheese factor off the hook
    Pairing/Characters: Sheridan/Luis, mentions of Theresa, Father Lonagin, Gwen, Hank
    Word Count: 1281
    Summary (for chapter): The ink is barely dry on their marriage license before they have their first argument.

Shae

P.S. Don't give up on Believe. I'm still working on it. Struggling. But working on it.

Post Re: UAgirl's fics--comments, update notifications, questions, etc.

A second part is up in the Scenes from a Marriage thread.

Enjoy.

Rating: PG
    Warnings: teeth-rotting sweetness alluded to in my author's note (lol); suggestions of nekkidness
    Pairing/Characters: Sheridan/Luis, with mentions of Julian and Katherine (who don't actually make any appearances)
    Word Count: 658
    Summary (for chapter): Luis realizes with the dawning of the fourth morning of their Spanish honeymoon that he can't stop touching her.

Just updated the Scenes from a Marriage thread.

Enjoy!

Rating: G
    Warning: Does a warning for sappiness count?
    Pairing/Characters: Sheridan/Luis, Ethan/Theresa
    Word Count: 671
    Summary (for chapter): Just before she surrenders and lets sleep pull her under, Sheridan whispers into his ear, “You’re a good brother, Luis.”

Chapter 34 of Believe is up in that thread.

Enjoy!

Hey UA, I just stumbled across you fics. Unfortunately, it was because of the person who stole your stories over at ff.net.

Are all your stories on this board or is there another site that has them all? I would like to read them.

Hey!

Sorry for taking so long to respond to you, grabshell. I've had a bit of trouble logging into this site lately.

Thanks for your interest in my stories (sorry about the way that came about, but still...).

All of the latest chapters of my newest stuff have been posted on these boards.

As for the older stuff, you can find it on FFnet (bad formatting and all--eek!!!), and also at Janine's old website, Sheridan's Story Center. I'll do some digging around, see if I can find and post that link for you. It might already be posted in this thread, although I'm sure you don't want to search through every page.

Hope you enjoy what you read. Though I have to warn you...although I hold a special fondness for all my old Passions stories, some are pretty...bad. LOL! Not too bad though. I like to think my newer stuff is better.

Hopefully, I'll have ALL my stuff up on this board. Slowly but surely I'm working on it (the last few months notwithstanding).

Thanks again!

Shae

Post Re: UAgirl's fics--comments, update notifications, questions, etc.

Part 4 of Scenes of a Marriage is up in that thread.

Here's a brief overview.

Rating: R-ish (I say ish...maybe it's hard PG-13, dunno)
    Warning: Romanticized smut, lol.
    Pairing/Characters: Sheridan and Luis with mentions of Gwen and Hank
    Word Count: 1,007
    Summary (for chapter): They're home (the cottage temporarily bears that distinction) less than a week when Sheridan realizes she hasn't spoken to Gwen since the reception. Much to Luis's disappointment/reluctant amusement the realization occurs at a rather inopportune time.