Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast

Thread: UAgirl's fics--comments, update notifications, questions, etc.

Re: UAgirl's fics--comments, update notifications, questions, etc.

That's 'cause Luis is distracted by other things (recall a convo he had with a certain someone a few chappies back?). Give me a couple more chapters. Or several. Slowly but surely I'm getting there.

I'm thrilled you enjoy Abby and Nick (especially since they're mine--all mine, lol).

LOL about your take on Theresa. I was afraid I was over-doing it(actually had you in mind), but I figured she'd kinda be that way. And I try not to be repetitive, but sometimes I slip. Hope you can forgive me that.

Thanks so much, Lynne.

Hopefully, the next chapter won't take as long.

Shae

Post Re: UAgirl's fics--comments, update notifications, questions, etc.

Whoops, I meant for that to read, Theresa's so repetitive on the show it drives me crazy, and at least you don't make her the same way in your stories. You write the perfect amount of crazy/fool-hardy/headstrong in her.
    I guess I will have to reread a few chapters back, I don't remember who/what he is preoccupied by, another baby?
    We have to get to Bethy too!!

Thanks Shay, talk to you soon. Take care and happy holidays!!

Lynnie

Did you ever finish The Parent Trap?
    XOXO-Nicole-XOXO

Hmm.

Lips are zipped, Lynne.

Sorry.

New chapter of Anna Begins is up. No actual E/T in it, but that's coming (egads! I'm so slow these days--price of being employed, lol).

Hope you enjoy and hope you had some happy holidays of your own.

Shae

Sorry, Nicole.

I never finished The Parent Trap, and it's one of the ones least likely to ever be finished.

I still go back and add a few lines here and there to a few of my other oldies: Diamonds, Where the Heart Is, Angel, and Whisper (I have so much I still want to write on that one in particular), to name a few. Maybe someday I'll finally be able to finish at least one or two of them.

Thanks for asking about it; sorry I don't have a more encouraging answer.

Shae

Post Re: UAgirl's fics--comments, update notifications, questions, etc.

Do you not answer email anymore girl? Have you abandoned me :P Sorry...couldn't help myself

OMG! Neene!

Well, if it was anytime within the past year and a half or more (during nursing school hell), then yeah. Probably so. I pretty much stopped answering to everything during that time, since the program became my life. *sigh*

But now I'm back in the working world (same one, but with a promotion, yay!), and becoming semi-human again. I'm not on the near-constant verge of losing my marbles.

LOL!

How're things? Well, I hope.

Jeez, it's been such a long time.

Shae

Lynne,

Wow! You've been busy, reading my other fics.

To answer your questions...Diamonds, I'm afraid, is one of my longstanding unfinished WIPs. I actually have the ending written, but the several chapters before the ending refuse to come to me. ;( Unfortunately, it's literally been years since I've managed to write a new chapter, but I've never given up on the hope that I could someday finish it.

Angel is also unfinished, although I have managed to carve out a few words here and there lately. Not enough to constitute an actual chapter, mind you (lol), but enough to make me think completing it is not completely hopeless.

I have a couple more chapters of Finding the Milky Way written, and I hope to post them soon. Just wanted to get a few more under my belt first though.

Is There Life After Love is actually the only story out of the whole bunch that is complete, and I really need to get the rest of the chapters posted. I'll work on that soon, I promise. Just have to find the time to clean up the chapters a bit more, make them easier to read--jeez, my formatting was really atrocious in the beginning, not that I'm a master at it now, but I try.

I'm woefully stuck on my other fics right now--I can't seem to write anything of length--but I hope to have something new up soon. Maybe by the end of this week if all goes well.

In the meantime, as an attempt to pull myself out of this terrible writer's block I'm in, I'm trying my hand at short little one-shots. No promise to the quality of them, but they're something, and they're brief. And hopefully, they'll help inspire me with the rest of my fics.

Here's hoping. I'm actually off to post one now.

Thanks Lynne!