Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast

Thread: UAgirl's fics--comments, update notifications, questions, etc.

Re: UAgirl's fics--comments, update notifications, questions, etc.

Actually, I like the new chapter of Anna Begins. I can't help it, any of your stories with Hank and Gwen are cute! And if I remember, Hope is in a few stories as well? She's so cute.

I can't wait to read the next few chapters of Believe. What is it Ivy has on Beth? I still think it's a baby for them. I know we were talking about things coming in threes....
    I just hope Shuis are done with babies, but if they aren't I can see good banter with Hank not wanting the snip-snip that Gwen would request!
    Well, can't wait for more!
    Thanks Shae, talk to you soon!

Lynne

Post Re: UAgirl's fics--comments, update notifications, questions, etc.

Thanks Lynn!

I can't help it. I guess I'm projecting or something with regards to Hank and Gwen.

LOL!

I just think they could be loads of fun together.

I've used the name Hope in a couple (few?) of my stories, but this is this Hope's first appearance in a story. What can I say? I like the name. Hehe. And I love writing kids!

You'll have to wait and see about Ivy and Beth, I'm afraid. I'm a little stuck with Believe; anything I'm able to write these days is written in spurts.

LOL about your Shuis comment. That, you'll have to wait and see about too. Sorry.

But hopefully it won't be too long.

In the meantime, I've posted new chapters to another story--Imitation of Life. I don't know if you're following that one or not since it's mainly Sheridan/Luis with appearances by the rest of the Lo-Fitz family and the Bennetts and Cranes.

Talk to you soon.

Shae

Shae,

I have been dying for new chapters!!!

Hope everthing is going well otherwise.

Loyally Lynne!

Everything's going fine, Lynne (ack! I just realized I mis-spelled your name earlier...sorry).

I've just been woefully blocked on Believe and the rest of my stories other than Imitation of Life.

You'll be happy to know, though, that the story that ate my brain () is finally finished!

Yay!

Now I'll be able to focus my energy on those new chapters of Believe and Anna Begins that I've been dying to write (I can imagine them so clearly in my head, but I'm having a terrible time getting them written).

Your loyalty means ever so much.

Shae

Hey Shae!
    Its been years since I talked to you, but I decided to rejoin and finsish the fics I never did. It is good to still see you on here and posting some of my favs.
    XOXO-Nicole-XOXO

Shae,

Okay, I miss your writings!!!
    I hope there is more to come.
    Unless........are you on writer's strike too?

Lynne

Thanks Nicole!

Good to see you around the boards again. Seems writing Passions fanfic is an addiction I can't shake. I stopped watching the show years ago, but I can't let go of my stories.

Hi Lynne!

I'm not on writer's strike--least not intentionally, lol. Seems my muse has been on strike though.

I'm so sorry it's taken so long, but I just posted chapter 27 of Believe.

There is definitely more to come; I'm tackling Anna Begins next.

I hate writer's block!

Ugh!

Anyway, thanks so much for the message. Hope you enjoy the new chapter. Hopefully, the next one won't take so long.

Shae

So I read the latest chapter yesterday. Very good.

The one thing that chewed at me a little, is that Sheridan referred to the flight instructor (I guessed him to be Antonio a few chapters ago) as "your friend" to Luis. I am suprised Luis didn't ask, which friend, what's his name?

Abby and Nick, much love. And you write Theresa much more whiny/hyper the closer the wedding gets, which is perfect for her character. At least you don't make her repeat the same line/question about 5 times per chapter.

Anxiously awaiting more, great as usual Shay!!!

Lynne