Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast

Thread: UAgirl's fics--comments, update notifications, questions, etc.

Re: UAgirl's fics--comments, update notifications, questions, etc.

LOL, I always have a lot of questions because I know that there's more than one turn for every story to take. And you're right, I'm sure I'll have more questions as I re-read again...and again...and again! I think I've already read this story about six different times since you started it back in the old coffeeroom days.

And no, I suppose it wouldn't be any fun if you answered my questions and gave it away, but oh man...sometimes suspense is the worst!

Any-hoo, keep doing the great work that you do, and when you do update Whisper, I'll be around!

Ashley

P.S. I love your other fic, too. I think my favorite after Whisper is Anna Begins.

So I didn't even notice you had more up of Believe until just now. Bad me.

WOW, I like how you are reintroducing Antonio into the story. Okay, okay, I guess you are right when you said I read into things. But that's only because of your superb writing skills.

Love Abby and Nick finally getting closer again. What are the pamphlets about that Ivy found from Beth? I am guessing pregnancy info, etc.
    What is the trip Chad and Theresa are taking Jake on that Ali wants to go with?

Okay that's all I can ask - I should be working!!

Talk to you more later Shae.
    Lynne

Post Re: UAgirl's fics--comments, update notifications, questions, etc.

The latest chapter of Believe is up in that thread.

Lynn and Ashley...thank you both so much. I'm thrilled you're still enjoying the stories enough to comment on them.

I'm working on Whisper, little by little, and there will be many more twists and turns before I'm finished.

LOL!

The new chapter of Anna Begins is partially written, but I'm not completely happy with it so I'm holding off on posting until I'm satisfied. Trust me, what I have written right now is crap. But know that I haven't abandoned it.

Now to answer your question, Lynn (this is different, Ashley, because this isn't a mystery that ties into the plot, lol--don't hate me): the trip is a trip to New York Theresa has been planning and wants to take Ali and the rest on. The pamphlets will make sense soon.

Hope this helps.

Enjoy the new chapter.

I'm off (to write some more).

Have a happy Sunday.

Shae

So....here I am to bug you again.....
    Is it raining like crazy where you are Shae? Tornado warnings in the eastern half of Iowa - and I'm on the computer, lol!

LOL Lynn!

Bug away.

No rain here. I can count on one hand the number of times it's rained here in the last 2-3 months. It's pretty dry.

Hope you enjoyed the new chapter of Believe.

I'm working on getting another chapter (of something, anything) out this weekend.

So...keep up the bugging.

Believe it or not, it helps.

Shae

Bug, bug, bug!!
    I really like the way each chapter weaves each character tighter to the story and the other characters. Can't wait for more!

What state are you in again Shae?

Have a great weekend!

Shae,
    Just checking in to see that you are still alive and kicking out there. Haven't heard anything from you in quite some time!

Still alive and kicking in AL, Lynn.

I've just been super, super busy, and stumped with my fics.

But...I have managed to finish chapter 12 of Anna Begins. I'm not that happy with it, but I am happy that I finally managed to finish something. Seriously, I have four partially written chapters to four different fics on my harddrive and each is worse than the last.

But I've decided to bite the bullet and post the chapter in the hopes it can help me find inspiration to finish the other chapters.

Going to post right now.

Shae

P.S. Keep bugging. It's the only thing that's kept me from completely giving up.