Thank you!

I certainly have more fun writing the characters than watching them onscreen; I'll admit I stopped watching the show over 3 (maybe 4) years ago.

Nope. Ivy hasn't revealed Ethan as Sam's in this fic, and you know what? I'm still in the air about her ever doing it. Obviously, it's something she suspects/knows. You can chalk some of the storylines up to the fact that I started this series WAY back when. I think it was my 3rd or 4th story (Unforgettable), and I had so much fun with it, I couldn't quit writing.

Abby and Nick's roles just sort of grew and grew and grew. LOL! I'm glad you enjoy them. I was afraid I'd put off some of my readers with their addition, but they seem (overall) to be pretty well accepted, and I think you'll see in later chapters of Believe that their ties to the pre-existing families of Harmony will only strengthen.

Gwen and Hank are my other favorite couple (besides Abby/Nick) to write after Sheridan and Luis, and I can't see anybody else but Dalton playing Hank. I've wished a million times that he was back on the show. I guess it's true that you don't know what you're missing until it's gone.

Ethan and Beth are maybe the oddest couple in this story, but you know what? I've certainly read odder pairings. LOL! Neither one of them are the great loves of the others lives, but they're okay with that. They're with the people they need to be with at this time in their lives (jeez...I'm talking like they're real).

And Ivy and younger men just seem to go together to me like peanut butter and chocolate, hehe.

State boards I'm talking about are AL boards ((note the UA--from my first foray into academia, lol, but NOT the last, obviously).

A biz grad, huh?

Cool.

Thanks Lynne!

Lovin' your comments. Keep them coming.

Shae