Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: UAgirl's fics--comments, update notifications, questions, etc.

Post Re: UAgirl's fics--comments, update notifications, questions, etc.

Updated some threads.

You'll find 'new' chapters in the following threads:

Unforgettable
    Tell Me Why
    Whisper

Also...I just wanted to update you guys on the status of my other stories. I'm currently working on new chapters to Anna Begins, Believe, One True Thing, Imitation of Life, and Where the Heart Is. Believe it or not, Shuis are being stubborn in all of the fics so I'm having a hard time completing a single chapter, but I'm still plugging away.

LOL!

Hopefully, I'll have something up within the next couple of days.

In the meantime, I thought I'd try something out, see if I can gain some assistance with deciding which chapter to put the most effort into finishing. Kinda gauge your interest, if you'll allow me.

Now for a little poll (and this--the order listed--is going by the number of views each fic has...if you have another preference, pick other and specify).

What story do you most want to see updated?

Anna Begins
    Whisper
    Imitation of Life
    Believe
    Angel
    One True Thing
    It Happened One Night
    Love and Legalities
    Other

Re: UAgirl's fics--comments, update notifications, questions, etc.

Yikes! I totally love "Whisper"...it's so creepy and intriguing...can't wait to see more!

Thanks divinelyfine!

I've not given up all hope on "Whisper" just yet so stay tuned. I'll do my best to get things moving again with that fic as soon as the muse if willing to cooperate.

In the meantime, I hope you're enjoying the chapters I've posted.

New chapter of "It Happened One Night" up.

Sorry for its shortness, but the story and I are still getting reacquainted with each other (LOL).

Hope you enjoy!

Hopefully, chapter 7 (if you guys are interested in a chapter 7) won't take as long to show up.

Shae

Okay Shae -

I finished Hope. Now all that I had previously read in Believe makes a TON more sense, and I really am going to be bugging you now, lol!!!

Oh, the accident was Kay's, it was terrific writing.

What are the boards you refer to? I am afraid I'm not as read up on you as I am your fics!
    Thanks again!

LOL!

That's okay, Lynne.

The boards I'm referring to are the state boards for nursing. I just finished, hence, all the new posts from me the last couple of weeks.

I'm glad that Believe makes more sense to you now. Aside from wondering how the heck Chad and Theresa got together though, was it too hard to follow from a newbie's standpoint?

Just curious.

I thought you were talking about Kay's accident.

It's funny. I never actually planned what happened with her character; it really wrote itself, much like the rest of that story.

*sigh* It's silly, but I miss writing that fic; it had a different feel to it than Believe. That's okay though. I have lot's planned for Believe that I hope you and everyone else still reading will enjoy.

Thanks again, Lynne!

I'm still amazed you managed to read the whole series up until now. I'm almost caught up on posting the latest chapters of Believe here at these boards. I should be finished by the time I have the latest chapter completed.

Until then, I'll keep posting the other stories.

Shae

I am enjoying Whisper...I always have; I remember it from the old board. Then yesterday I was poking around another site and I found all of Whisper up to chapter 45! Needless to say, now I'm really getting anxious...what is going to happen with Chad and Kay, what happened to Ivy at the Seascape (will she end up with Sam, or are there more bad things in store for her), what is with "Grace" (is it really her, what happened to her 9 years ago, what is making Chad and Kay rush over to the Bennett's to see her)?

LOL, enough questions for you? I guess I'll just have to keep re-reading until more comes

It wasn't hard to follow at all. I have watchen Passions from the beginning, and I have to say, your writing sure beats the heck out of the current script! The only thing it took a little while on is where your story "started" -- only had to think here when I realized that Ivy HADN'T revealed that E was Sam's, when it's been out on the show for quite a while though. Everything else was great. Time moves at a great pace.
    I really like the characters Abby and Nick, they add a wonderful spice to the familiar staples of Harmony. And I especially love Gwen and Hank, the old hilarious Hank that I love. It is hard to picture Ethan and Beth, but it kind of happened and they grow on me. Love Ivy and the younger man.

Which "state" are your boards for? I am in Iowa, and I have a lot of friends in the nursing field here. Me, I'm a biz grad!

Keep up the good work, loving it Shae!

Lynne