Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 ... LastLast

Thread: UAgirl's fics--comments, update notifications, questions, etc.

Post Re: UAgirl's fics--comments, update notifications, questions, etc.

A little behind schedule (actually way behind), but chapter 16 of Anna Begins is now up.

Enjoy!

Shae

Hi!

Long time no see, huh?

Just checking in now that I finally have a new computer (the other one died, oh, about 4 months ago), and I had a very important question to ask of you guys.

Is there anybody out there still reading my fics?

Because, you know, I know how the stories end, at least in my own head, and I'm okay with leaving things be if there's no more interest in them.

But, if there's even one person out there still reading my fics, I might be inclined to eek out an update or two. ; )

Between work and sleep, lol. I haven't exactly pre-written any chapters (only outlines) because I'm not so much into handwriting them like I used to when I first joined these boards. But I have my keyboard back so...

Anyone still reading???

Shae

Re: UAgirl's fics--comments, update notifications, questions, etc.

I'm still here! Would love to see more of Anna and Whisper

Thanks divinelyfine!

Don't know if you're following Believe, but chapter 33 is new and posted in that thread.

Next up should be Anna Begins, and I still haven't given up on Whisper.

Shae

Whoa Whoa Whoa! Why haven't I flipped through my Favorite Pages links recently!?!?! An update!!! WooHoo!!!

Thanks Shae, I'm still here!!!
    The truth shall set you free, now if only someone would tell it!

Well, I just finished the latest chapter in Believe. I am really curious as to how Nick is going to shovel himself out of this mess. What's up with Theresa and being nervous about the wedding? Simone and Migs?
    Too many things running through my head. Can't wait for more! I've missed you Shae!!
    The truth shall set you free, now if only someone would tell it!

Nick's in really, really deep so we'll see. Theresa's just got some jitters, nothing major. Simone and Migs, huh? What made you think that?

Just posted a new story. Wait until you see my brilliant title (lmao).

Hope you enjoy. Your girl's gonna be in it, though her role takes kind of a back seat to some others. Check it out and let me know what you think. If there's enough interest, I'll be posting a new chapter each Sunday.

Thanks for the feedback.

Shae

Both old and new.

A little info on the new chapter:

Title: The Story
    Rating: PG
    Warnings: Some mild swearing
    Characters/Pairings: Hank/Beth, Noah, Jessica/Reese, Pretty, Fancy, Ethan, (blink and you'll miss it) Kay/Fox, Luis
    Word Count: 6,457
    Summary (for chapter): Because it was the day the last of the lost Cranes, including one Mr. Fox Crane, found their way home, the day they started turning the little town of Harmony on its head.

If you're reading this, please drop me a line to let me know, either here or at one of the two FF boards. Feedback has nothing to do with whether or not I continue the story (although I *do* love fb), but it does determine whether I continue to take the time to post the story (I've been doing fine so far just writing it for my own enjoyment).

If I know you're out there and interested, I'll keep it up (even if you decide to stay quiet until something big happens, lol).

Thanks so much!