Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: UAgirl's fics--comments, update notifications, questions, etc.

Re: UAgirl's fics--comments, update notifications, questions, etc.

Thanks for providing the link to those stories, Pam. I completely missed the request for the other stories. Blame it on my school-induced brain of mush.

Ann!

Don't sweat the feedback issue. Don't get me wrong, I love feedback, but I completely understand how busy real life can be.

I'm glad you're enjoying Anna Begins. That story has been in my head forever; I just never started it because I have so many other unfinished WIPs. But sadly, inpiration for some of those other stories are at an all-time low, and rather than waiting to finish a few fics that may never get finished (unless my inspiration gains a sudden burst of unexpected creativity, lol), I decided to go ahead with it. I'm glad I did too, because it's a lot of fun to write.

I'm a little too fond of angst.

Boards haven't gone yet (LOL). They should go at the end of this month/start of the next. Right now I'm still at my old job with hopes of a promotion. Thanks for the interest! Don't worry. I'll keep you updated.

Shae

P.S. Hope you enjoy chapter 11. The fact that it's much longer alone is a step in the right direction, huh?

Post Re: UAgirl's fics--comments, update notifications, questions, etc.

Chapter 11 of Anna Begins is posted.

Enjoy.

Loved it as always! I missed this story and was pleasantly surprised to see new chapters posted back to back in such a short span. I look forward to reading where this is going

Thank you so much!

You have my being finished with school to blame for the back to back chapters. This story was knockin' around at the back of my brain the whole time I was supposed to be studying this last semester.

LOL!

I still have some studying to do (boards...ugh), and I return to the land of the employed tomorrow, but I'm not going to abandon this story or my others.

I have lots planned for all of them.

Hope you enjoy the ride.

Shae

Shae,

Thanks for the updates. And for the links to the completed stories, loving the Unforgettable series. So far I have only read what you have posted on here, so now I will have to read them all in order!!

Also, I love the Anna Begins, and how you incorporated a lot of Theresa and Ethan, even though they have passed. The notes from Theresa to Pilar lend a lot of realism, and the emotion in your writings are truly heartwarming.

Thanks again!!

Lynne

So I actually read all the way through Unforgettable, and Always, and am now at Ch. 46 in Hope.

Shae, I don't know how you do it, but I was moved to tears at the "accident" and just cannot get over your incredible writing talent. I have not put the computer down for the last 3 days except to eat, sleep, and use the facilities! It is just so easy to get drawn into this series.

Again, you're incredible!

Lynne

I haven't bugged you about new chapters of Believe yet because I am busy reading Unforgettable/Always/Hope! But I will be begging once I am caught up!!!

Wow! Just wow.

You've read a lot then, because the chapters in that series have gotten progressively longer over the years.

LOL!

I'm really thrilled you've enjoyed what you've read so much so far. 46 of Hope, huh? I'll have to revisit that chappie and see what you're reading right now.

Thank you so much for your lovely comments on both this series and Anna Begins. I hope you continue to enjoy them.

By the way, which accident are you referring to (quite a lot has happened in the Unforgettable-verse, lol, and I'm curious)?

I love reading your thoughts just as much as I love reading everyone else's; they make my day.

Thanks so much, Lynne!

Hope to hear more from you soon (and bug away...it's the only way I get things accomplished...although I might ignore you for a few days when I take those pesky boards).

Shae