Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: UAgirl's fics--comments, update notifications, questions, etc.

Re: UAgirl's fics--comments, update notifications, questions, etc.

Are there any prequels to Believe? Or sequels?
    I love it so far, except for the Theresa and Chad being together, but the rest is sooo easy to imagine!

Post Re: UAgirl's fics--comments, update notifications, questions, etc.

Hi!

Yes, there are prequels to Believe. Three, in fact, that I fully plan on posting here in their entirety whenever I get the time (I just have one more very jam-packed week of school left). Reading them may/may not enhance your enjoyment and understanding of Believe.

Unforgettable
    Always
    Hope

And, I actually have a sequel to this fic in mind, but that would mean actually finishing this one first.

LOL!

Which I definitely plan to do--no matter how long it takes.

We'll see about the sequel; depends upon interest and if it's still there or not. I haven't exactly had anyone stalking me begging for new chapters lately, hehe. And if it doesn't pan out, I won't leave everybody hanging on this fic.

Thanks for the interest.

Shae

P.S. In the process of posting some chapters of Unforgettable now. Hope you enjoy.

'New' chapters are up in the Where the Heart Is thread. By new I mean new reposts.

Hope you enjoy them despite the atrocious formatting (I swear...what was I thinking not starting a new paragraph when a different character spoke? grrr).

Shae

I love all of Believe that you have up and found Unforgettable -- wow is all i can say. can't wait to read the rest of it and the two stories in between. if you have them in word docs etc, could you email the stories?

i wish i had more time to write, your stories are amazing!

Thanks iLoveET!

I'm glad you're enjoying the stories. That whole series is still my fave.

I just posted another batch of chapters in some of the existing threads and started a new one with "Tell Me Why," the prequel to "Where the Heart Is."

So I have some news for you guys, both good and bad.

Let's start with the good first, okay.

Good news is I'm finished with school (hoorah!!!). Yeah, I still have to study for boards and I have to go back to the land of the employed, lol, but I'm finished, which means I have more time to write.

Bad news...I have a horrible case of writer's block, hence all the reposts.

I tried finishing up the new chapter of "Anna Begins." Nothing flows the way I want it to. I added about 2 or 3 sentences (no lie) to a chapter of "Where the Heart Is" that's been sitting on my computer for literally a year or so. I tinkered with "Imitation of Life" and "Finding the Milky Way." Nothing's working for me. I even tried writing small drabbles/ficlets using random song titles from my CD collection, hoping anything would get the creative juices flowing again, but nothing has worked.

And I DO mean nothing.

Sigh.

So...I just wanted to let you guys know I'm trying, and as soon as I recapture the inspiration REAL updates are coming.

In the meantime, I'm heading out for some sand and sun and relaxation for a few days.

Behave yourselves while I'm gone, okay?

LOL!

And enjoy the fanfic. I know it's far from the best fic out there (there's loads that are better), but imho it's better--more entertaining at least--than the actual show these days, which I happened to catch a few minutes of the other day.

Let's just say it was a WTF moment, 'kay.

My goodness what they have done to my Sher. And don't even get me started on Luis. You know I'm not liking any of that.

Later.

Shae

Chapter 10 of Anna Begins is up along with a couple of old short stories I posted earlier today in the Sheridan and Luis Short Stories thread.

Hope you enjoy!

Shae

FYI..all of the stories of Unforgettable, Always and Hope are up at this site:
    http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/sheridanlf/

Pam

Shae,
    I am still reading your stories but havn't been leaving fb much. Just finished reading Chapter 10 of Anna Begins. I love that fanfic! Love the idea of it all. Theresa and Ethan know that Shuis belong together and KNEW that they would do whatever it took to help Anna. They will now be "forced" into doing what they really wanted to all along. Yes, chapter 10 was shorter than the others but it was good and got all of the details out there for you to move on to the next chapter. Loved how you mixed in the words from Theresa's letter to Pilar to Pilar's acting on those words.

Thanks for sharing all of your wonderful stories with us and I look forward to Chapter 11 of Anna Begins, as well as any other fics you care to update SOON!!!

Ann

PS How did boards go? Or have you done that yet? And jobs? I hope all is going well in your life....busy as it is! LOL! TTYL!
    Ann