Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 ... LastLast

Thread: UAgirl's fics--comments, update notifications, questions, etc.

Re: UAgirl's fics--comments, update notifications, questions, etc.

So I read your new story with Ethan and Theresa happily married with children -- YAY!! -- and loved it. I like where you're taking this one with Luis and Sheridan. Cute pairing of Gwen and Antonio, even though I really love her with Hank.

How goes the brain fart?

Post Re: UAgirl's fics--comments, update notifications, questions, etc.

OMG Shae you can't do this to me, just when I lost my self in the story you stopped. lol please pretty pretty pleaseeeee continue soon. I love it and im wating for updates on the others. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all the fanfic, good job good job.

xxxx
    Breezzy

p:s: im dying to know why Sheridan left Harmony and why Luis is angry with her. it must be serious. maybe she cheated on him with Antonio her bestfriend's boyfriend?? ohhhhhhhhh i just cant wait. lol
    SHUIS and ET 4EVER

Updates??

Shaeeeeeeeeeeeeee any updates yet?? lol
    SHUIS and ET 4EVER

Wow...long time, no talk! But I came in today after a long absence and saw your fic "Incomplete"...loving it so far! And really, I don't see much cheese around yet I love that you delved into revealing some of these secrets so early on. I'll definitely be back to check out the second chapter in the next week...I can't wait to see how this plays out for Shuis (and of course Savy , because I've always been a fan).

Thanks for the nostalgia!

So...if I miss anyone, by all means, let me know.

Lynnie, re: brain fart (lol): it's partially resolved, but not completely. Just posted chapter 30 of Believe (and part of a chapter at that) and chapter 1 of Incomplete, which is pretty much all Sher/Luis. Sam/Ivy/Grace stuff happens later on along with Theresa/Ethan in that fic. Glad you enjoyed It Happened One Night. I've gotten some fun stuff planned for that one if I can ever really get it going again. Loved your little segueway, lol, and I have no idea if I spelled that right at all. Hope so. Either I'm getting way too predictable or we share very similar minds. I promise I'm not ripping off your ideas. If I were to ever do that, I'd give you any/all credit. Re: My Best Friend's Wedding: I admit you had a large part to do with me writing Theresa and Ethan happily married with kids, lol, being a big fan and all. Also, I had to make up for the SAPPINESS of Sheridan and Luis in Believe in this fic by adding a little angst. And I actually prefer Gwen and Hank too, but for the purposes of the story I want to tell, Gwen and Antonio work better. Unless, I figure out a way to make this story a Gwen/Hank story, which is not completely out of the realm of possibility. We shall see. Hope you enjoy the updates.

Breezzy, should I call you that or stick with SHUIS_4EVER? LOL! Can I say I love your excitement about my stories? Seriously, you're tickling me to pieces. So sorry to leave you hanging; hope you can handle the suspense. Believe and Incomplete are updated with new chapters. Hope you enjoy!

Divinelyfine--double wow from me. Absolutely long time no talk. Great to see you around these parts again. Trust me, there's plenty of cheeze in Incomplete, which has been updated, by the way. The new chapter is pretty much all Sher/Luis, but no worries, there is Sam/Ivy/Grace on the way. And I promise, even though I've been particularly lax on updating old chapters lately, I haven't forgotten Whisper (you are the one that's always kept up with that fic, right? if you're not, oops, sorry ). It's just such a struggle finding inspiration these days when I literally can't remember the last episode of Passions that I watched. We needed a bit of nostalgia, don't you think?

I hope you all enjoy the updates and continue to comment. I love reading your thoughts.

Shae

So I just looked at the board today and wondered why I hadn't looked sooner!!!

I like the beginning of Chapter 30. I'm wondering what the connection to Beth and Antonio is, other than she used to date his brother. Will him being back in town create a problem with her new husband?

I wish Abby would realize that Nick does love her - wait, what am I saying ?? I wish Nick would open up with his emotions!!! Darn men always holding it in!!! Not Luis, he's good with those sort of things.

Wow, and when you say Cheesy on Incomplete, you mean CHEEZY! But it is fun to look back at the romantic, simple times of the good ol' years.

Can't wait to read more of everything Shae. Even that creepy Whispers and how Ethan and Theresa deal with his infidelity - with her best friend no less! Actually, I am really looking forward to that, behind Believe.

Hey Shae! I'm loving Incomplete...cheese is great for nostalgia and a bit of cheer for the day And yes...I'm the one that is desperately waiting for updates on Whisper (love that fic!!!)

Thanks for updating and as always...can't wait to see more from you