Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 ... LastLast

Thread: UAgirl's fics--comments, update notifications, questions, etc.

Re: UAgirl's fics--comments, update notifications, questions, etc.

Well following in your footsteps, Ms. Shae, I went back to school and am hoping to get into the nursing program. I have started writing actual novels (who may or may not see the light of day at some point). I've also been working out like crazy. And been bored out of my mind. So bored, I've considered picking fics back up but I noticed the old boards were lacking in SHUIS fans and I wasn't sure it was worth coming out of retirement. Apparently, it is and I think I might come back!

I've missed ya hun! Seriously, I want an email...or something girl. :P

Mois

Shae, your stories are MY addiction!!

And all of a sudden, I had a thought of Miguel ending up with Simone in Believe, but still, something doesn't feel right....

I think he needs to go to some kind of counselling/therapy group, he could befriend Lissy's dad Christopher. Maybe meet a widow or something? I am just grasping at something that feels right for him, and it is hard.

It is so easy to take the Hank/Gwen storyline from Anna Begins and interpret it - as a storyline seperate from the rest of the story- as how they hooked up and conceived Jake in Unforgettable series.

And, I can't wait to see Jake and Ali dance at Theresa's upcoming wedding. How cute!! Again, who is Antonio's friend that he says he has to meet? We know it's a she if I remember correctly.

Take care of yourself girl! Talk to you soon!

Lynne

Shae tanx so much for the Anna Begins update i loved it and hope everything is okay with you now. waitin patiently for more updates. xxxx
    SHUIS and ET 4EVER

Chapter 29 of Believe is up.

Enjoy!

Shae

Alright - here goes......

1) Absolutely loved the (un)intended referrence to Moi, where Antonio is guessing Lissy's name. Thanks Shae!
    2) I think it is Beth that Antonio is calling and vice versa. They were probably good friends back in highschool when she was dating Luis, before he left town.
    3) Absolutely loved Hank knocking a hole in the wall, and covering it with a Pig picture when Gwen got home. I am glad Hank will have something to do.
    4) I think Beth and Ethan will be akward parents at first, but what first-time parents aren't? They will learn as they go. I guess I forgot that Beth was a bit older than Ethan.
    5)Why do I have a feeling that you are trying to edge Katie and Miguel together? I thought that she was so in love with Noah? I know Katie wanted to vent about Nick's resignation/moving with someone, but Miguel's friendship with Abby prevented her from doing so.

So that's my two cents for today - I am sure I will have more.....keep'em coming Shae, I am on the edge of my seat waiting for more!!!!

Lynne

Post Re: UAgirl's fics--comments, update notifications, questions, etc.

Shae!!

What updates can I look forward to??!!??

Did you like my questions/responses above on the last chapter? I thought you'd get a kick out of those....

Miss your posts!!!

Loved your responses to the last chapter, Lynne!

So sorry I've been MIA. Between work and still dealing with the passing of a loved one, I haven't had much time or particularly felt up to writing lately.

But all that's changed.

I'm on my way to post a new chappie of It Happened One Night. It's nowhere near the best chapter I've written, but it's (hopefully) a jumping off place for a better chapter 9 and way to get my caboose in gear where this story is concerned.

Hope you read and enjoy.

Shae

I did indeed like your latest chapter of It Happened One Night. It's a very cute story.

There was an earthquake about 200 miles from us early this morning - I was sleeping, but people 200 miles on the other side of us could feel it I guess.

Speaking of earthquakes, what is the plan for Hank now that he has started demolishing the house? An addition? They are still in the house that used to be Sheridan and Luis's. He must be adding a bedroom for the girls? Game room? What is is up to Shae!?! Can't wait for the next chapter!!!

Have a fantastic weekend!!

Lynnie