Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast

Thread: UAgirl's fics--comments, update notifications, questions, etc.

Re: UAgirl's fics--comments, update notifications, questions, etc.

Just posted chapter 28 of Believe.

Enjoy!

Shae

New one shot, Pretty Things, posted in the UA Collection thread.

Theresa-centric with mentions (apparently, I just can't help myself, lol) of Sheridan and Luis.

Enjoy!

Shae

Shae, I thought Pretty things was very cute.

How about the Believe series? and Anna Begins?

I miss the regular updates and am having withdrawl!!!

Happy Valentine's Day by the way.

Lynnie

pls update it happened one night and Anna Begins. i was soo into it then it just stopped. noooooooo pls update loveeeee your fanfics. keep it up
    SHUIS and ET 4EVER

Happy Belated Valentine's Day to you, Lynnie.

So, so, so sorry for taking so long to update. If it's any consolation, I've been missing the regular updates too.

Glad you liked Pretty Things. It didn't really turn out the way I envisioned it when I was first struck with the idea, but I thought it wasn't too bad.

You'll be glad (I hope so anyway, lol) to know that I just posted a new chapter to Anna Begins. Hope it takes some of the edge off of your withdrawal pains.

Believe is next. Hopefully by the end of this week.

Thanks so much!

Looking forward to reading more from you.

Shae

Just updated Anna Begins. Unfortunately, I'm still stuck on It Happened One Night, but I haven't given up hope completely. Not on any of my fics actually. Most likely to update Believe next. Keep your fingers crossed, lol.

Thanks so much!

Shae

Shae!!!!
    Finally!!!!

Oh my, and what a great chapter that was of Anna Begins. I am truly enjoying the Hank/Gwen story, it sounds as if it could be how they met in Unforgettable, coincidence???

I like the Reese and Kay storyline too, it ties in nice with Hope, and Sam and Grace. Enjoyng them too.

I am sorry to hear about your being sick, and family health issues. Hope all is getting better.

Thanks for the update, and much love!!

Lynne

So you caught that, huh?

LOL!

I've always toyed with the idea of doing a spin-off fic of how Gwen and Hank gravitated into each other's spheres in the whole Unforgettable-verse, but I've never had the time (and I'm nowhere near finished with that series, lol). Some things are a little different, but a lot of the ideas I have for them in this story are definitely similar to the backstory I've written for them in my head for Unforgettable. So...I'm super excited you're enjoying them so much. Their part of the chapter was actually the easiest for me to write (I've had that chapter 2/3's of the way finished for weeks).

I'm having fun with Reese and Kay too, and I'm really, really surprised at how much I'm enjoying writing about Sam and Grace; they're pretty much writing themselves right now though. I think it's because I like them better complicated instead of perfect (sickly sweet).

Thanks for being so sweet. Things are slowly getting better.

I'm going to try my best to get a new chapter of Believe up soon; maybe even this weekend/early part of next week.

Thanks so much for the continued interest/support of my stories/addiction, lol. Keeps me going when motivation lags.

Shae