Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hi Girls!! Welcome over...

Red face Hi Girls!! Welcome over...

I just thought I'd pop in and say welcome to everyone when they get the chance to pop over. I like the format, it seems easy to use and you don't have to click on and off to see the posts. Take care, Penny

Re: Hi Girls!! Welcome over...

Hi Penny, Just got here myself. Its different here. I'll have to browse around to see what, how, where, when, and all that before I deside if I like it or not.

It does look more.... more... oh, I can't think of the word I want to use. I'll let you know, LOL.....

It is good to see someone here!!!

hi gals..i concur its different..!! but i keep telling myself that change is good!! i think...mindy

Hello, It does seem to be better if we can read several post on the same page without having to go back. LOL, I heard "change" can be a good thing too. I am just one of those girls when I get used to something change scares me.

I did read some post with colored words, don't know how to do that yet. And Penny had a little smiley face before her name, (showoff)..........Any way maybe she'll be back to teach me some things.

Colored text... see the capital A in the bar at the top of where you type the message? Click on that and you'll see color options. You can set it before you start, or go back after you type your note, highlight whatever and then change the color.

Penny's smiley in her title came from the Advanced editor. At the bottom of the Quick Reply thing, you'll see "go advanced"... it will switch you over to an editor that has the smileys and other options.

Have fun!
    Only an expert can deal with the problem

Thanks Annie, I guess I'll have to practice.

I am liking the saying "You're NEVER too old to learn"...........

Hi Gals!
    Just introducing myself! If you have any questions at all about the new features, feel free to give me a holler any time! And for those of you who don't know me, I'm Mike and Annie's daughter.
    I'd rather be rich than stupid.
    RYPEPPER.COM
    Daughter of Annie and Mike

Hi Oda,

It's so nice to meet ya!

You all have been busy with this forum. It looks great. It'll just take me a little while to get used to this. Annie said that the capital A (color font/options) would be in the bar, but its not there for me, sorry. I don't know what else to do.

I do like reading all the posts on one page without having to click, click, click.

Thanks to You, Annie and Mike.
    Have a great day!
    CJ