Thread: Julie will be home tonight

Post Julie will be home tonight

I called Julie a little while ago..and she's just waiting for her son to get there to take her home. She will get home late tonight..as it's a 4 hour drive I think she said. Thanks everyone for the prayers. She's sore..but says each day gets better.

Post Re: Julie will be home tonight

Julie!
    I am so glad you will be home tonight!
    Rest my friend and remember God is good!

Re: Julie will be home tonight

That's right..God is good. I'm so thankful you came through the surgery so well. God is watching over you!

Oh that is great news that Julie is doing so well. Julie if you read this I wish you a fast recovery and you will be in my prayers. hang in there girl. You know we are all rooting for you. Hugs coffenut

Re: Julie will be home tonight

Julie's on the computer some during the day..but not much yet. I'm sure she'll get caught up soon. Julie..we are all thinking of you and wishing you well.

Well finally made it! Sorry it has taken me so long been resting up a lot cause I'm still pretty sore etc. and then I remembered oh yea I hadn't posted at KK yet! LOL So here I finally am! I get my staples and urinal bag out on Monday! Yay and the good news is I don't have to go clear to Denver to do it! So that is a plus my local Dr. can just do it. They will call me later and talk to me about my Pathology results when they get them! So that is the latest! Take care all!