Thread: Hello to everyone

Hybrid View

Post Hello to everyone

I don't get in here as often as I use to. Sorry! Hope everyone is doing well. Just tired of this summer heat already!! Works' been going ok, but darn it..I'm ready for another vacation! LOL

Post Re: Hello to everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmom View Post
    I don't get in here as often as I use to. Sorry! Hope everyone is doing well. Just tired of this summer heat already!! Works' been going ok, but darn it..I'm ready for another vacation! LOL
    I understand about not getting in here. I've had a very busy summer! Going to music in park tonight I think. Any ways the heat is awful here too for us and so I bought a fan to put in my bedroom at night so I can sleep it has really helped. Can't wait tell my vacation in August! Woot! It's only for three days but still looking forward to it!

Re: Hello to everyone

Oh girl..I can't take the heat like I use to. So ready for Fall already...and summer has just begun! Well..actually Summer starts early here..but I mean "officially" begun. I work 4-11 today...and I hate it. This is the time of day I get so sleepy... zapped of energy, if I'm not moving around. I hope when I get to work I'll get my second wind.

Post Re: Hello to everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmom View Post
    Oh girl..I can't take the heat like I use to. So ready for Fall already...and summer has just begun! Well..actually Summer starts early here..but I mean "officially" begun. I work 4-11 today...and I hate it. This is the time of day I get so sleepy... zapped of energy, if I'm not moving around. I hope when I get to work I'll get my second wind.
    Well hope it cooled off some for you! It has here only suppose to be in the 70's today and in the upper 60's tomorrow so that will be nice. I prefer the cooler temperatures. Take care!