Thread: It's that time of year again! Chapped Lips!

Hybrid View

Post It's that time of year again! Chapped Lips!

I just had to share my new favorite lip gloss/chapstick that I found yesterday. Well, I found it last year but only bought myself some yesterday and now I doubt I'll be able to live without it.

It's C.O. Bigelow's line of minty lip gloss (comes w/out shine as well) that "freshens breath" as well and I found it at Bath and Body Works at 3 for $15 yesterday. It's so awesome AND comes in tints if you're into that. My guy friend bought the regular no shine kind (for guys) and loves it as well. I'm pretty sure my lips are addicted. Anyhow, I highly suggest it so get some now while it's on sale!

Here it is on the Bath and Body Works site. You can get the 3 for $15 there too. I highly suggest the Ultra Mentha Lip Shine. It makes your lips feel like they have ice on them and tastes YUMMY!
    I'd rather be rich than stupid.
    RYPEPPER.COM
    Daughter of Annie and Mike

Re: It's that time of year again! Chapped Lips!

i must say that i'm guilty of abusing chapstick. i read recently that chap stick can be addictive, and the more you use it, the more your lips dry out. sometimes i dont even realize it but i'll be sitting there running chap stick over my lips for a few mins, haha! But as for me, i like using LUSH lip balms, or chap stick's all natural lip balm

Post Re: NATURAL FLUSH

Instead of trying to find your perfect lipgloss, try the new high-tech gel product.I love Givenchy Gloss Poetique- a transparent gloss that looks black but transforms on contact to give lips a beautiful, rosy glow.
    Or try JK Jemma Kidd Lip ID Colour Adapt Gloss for a really natural, just-bitten colour.

GENIUS!! I found out that if you slather on the hand cream but still find your hands are annoyingly dry, invest in THE SANCTUARY INTENSIVE HAND MASK.It comes with magician-style white cotton gloves-wear overnight (preferably when sleeping on your own!) and you'll wake up with super-soft hands.

Post Re: It's that time of year again! Chapped Lips!

Thanks Oda I work at BBW and the CO Bigelow mentha lip shine is our biggest seller.
    Really makes your lips and mouth feel all fresh and minty.

Well if you run out of chapstick ...just try some vaseline that helps me.

I usually use chapstick, Blistex or Burt's Bees' lip balm