Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hello ladies!

Re: Hello ladies!

You deserve some "down" time Julie.

Post Re: Hello ladies!

Julie: enjoy your vacation. I have to work all weekend, ugh...its the final days of our big "Semi Annual" sale, and the hubby and daughter are out of town, so its just me and KittyKat for the weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Passionatic View Post
    Julie: enjoy your vacation. I have to work all weekend, ugh...its the final days of our big "Semi Annual" sale, and the hubby and daughter are out of town, so its just me and KittyKat for the weekend
    Well I still have another month before the vacation. But taking a few days to go see a friend tomorrow in Colorado. That will be fun! Take care!

Julie..I never did hear..how did your visit go?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmom View Post
    Julie..I never did hear..how did your visit go?
    Oh the visit with my friend went well! I had an awesome time with her. I took some pictures at the zoo and stuff. I put them on my facebook if you want to check them out. Now just waiting for my reunion in August. Counting the days!

Julie..I'm so behind things. Will have to check out the zoo pics..but did see some of the reunion pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmom View Post
    Julie..I'm so behind things. Will have to check out the zoo pics..but did see some of the reunion pics.
    Yep I tagged some of those from my sisters etc. cause I forgot my camera! LOL I had such a wonderful time. Can't wait for our next one. Might suggest that we as a family just get together next summer and go camping some where. See what my sister thinks. She'll probably say, that sounds fun! LOL