Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hello ladies!

Hybrid View

Post Hello ladies!

I know it's been a long while..I haven't been on here. Sorry. We sure had a nice vacation to Ohio and NYC. We were gone over 2 weeks to get it all in..and sure had a nice time. Came home and had a couple days to rest before I went back to work, thank God. Ha ha. Why is it you gotta take a vacation after a vacation just to rest? LOL Hoping everyone's doing well. I'll try to get in here more often. I haven't caught up with things since we got back two weeks ago. Take care everyone and have a great week.

Re: Hello ladies!

Hi and welcome back, DM! I had written after the Idol finale since you didn't post and I was worried. You were always the first one to post after the airing of the show. The nice ladies here told me you were on vacation. I'm glad you had a good time and enjoyed your time away.

Oh hey there Kris..I'm slipping...ha ha. Sorry. I am doing fine..as matter of fact today is my birthday and I had a great day. Hope you are doing well. P.S. Guess I'll have to go to American Idol..see what you posted!

Happy Belated Birthday! I'm happy you had a great day of celebration.

Post Re: Hello ladies!

Quote Originally Posted by KrisMich View Post
    Happy Belated Birthday! I'm happy you had a great day of celebration.
    We've missed your comments on here Dragsy! Glad you had fun on your vacation though. I know sometimes we need that kind of rest right? I get mine for three days in August! Won't be a long one but will be nice! Happy Birthday I'm sure you and your hubby did something fun!

A belated Happy Birthday to you Sounds like you had a nice vacation...we took a week and went to Atlanta, GA to visit my sister and family. Came back to Indiana and its been HOT HOT HOT ever since with lots of thunderstorms.
    Work has been really slow.

Hey Passion...glad you got a chance to get away. Always nice. Yeah...HOT HOT HOT here too...but thank God we've gotten rain the past couple days..and it's cooled it off somewhat. Today was only in the 80's during the afternoon..a cold snap. LOL Hey Julie and Kris. Yeah..Julie I know you are looking forward to your vacation. Make the most of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmom View Post
    Hey Passion...glad you got a chance to get away. Always nice. Yeah...HOT HOT HOT here too...but thank God we've gotten rain the past couple days..and it's cooled it off somewhat. Today was only in the 80's during the afternoon..a cold snap. LOL Hey Julie and Kris. Yeah..Julie I know you are looking forward to your vacation. Make the most of it!
    Thanks Dragys it will be just a short one but I'm looking forward to it. Will probably go on ahead and leave early on my days off so it can be a longer one. Looking so forward to being up in the mountains and seeing all my family!