Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Happy Labor Day everyone...

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    754

    Post Happy Labor Day everyone...

    Wow what a summer! I'm happy to say I survived the craziness at my job! LOL Now after this weekend things will start slowing down at work. But then again I start getting busy with my substitute teaching again. I've already been called in once and have two lined up for the coming week. Wow cool! I can use the extra money to pay off my medical bills and pay my rent too. Any ways nothing going on for me but work today. It's cooled off today and a nice cool breeze and only about 48 out so far so wearing my fall clothes already which I love! Take care!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 1998
    Posts
    1,196

    Re: Happy Labor Day everyone...

    Sorry I haven't been around much. Girl..I wish it were cooler here. Still HOT! Good luck on that extra money from substitute teaching! Things have just been crazy around here..and for the ones that don't know. And there's not many that post here..but I know Julie already knows. I'm gonna be a grandma once again! Jill is expecting number three..but kinda a surprize. She has a 12 yr. old and 8 year old..but we found out..it's a girl! Baby is due around Feb. 21.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    754

    Post Re: Happy Labor Day everyone...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmom View Post
    Sorry I haven't been around much. Girl..I wish it were cooler here. Still HOT! Good luck on that extra money from substitute teaching! Things have just been crazy around here..and for the ones that don't know. And there's not many that post here..but I know Julie already knows. I'm gonna be a grandma once again! Jill is expecting number three..but kinda a surprize. She has a 12 yr. old and 8 year old..but we found out..it's a girl! Baby is due around Feb. 21.
    Wow you already found out it is a girl? Lady we haven't talked about this in awhile so I was unaware of that factor even though I did know about Jill expecting. That is great news! You must be out buying everything pink that you can find right? LOL Any ways hoping she has a safe and wonderful delivery in February has she picked a name yet? Let us know OK?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 1998
    Posts
    1,196

    Re: Happy Labor Day everyone...

    Oh gee..I thought I had told you Julie. Everything has happened so fast! She is about 18-19 weeks along already..isn't that something. She was in denial at first..so hesitated going to the dr. But she's happy now. And yep, it's a girl. Hope they aren't wrong, cause I'm already buying pink and frilly stuff. LOL They haven't decided on a name yet..got some ideas they are thinking about though.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    754

    Post Re: Happy Labor Day everyone...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmom View Post
    Oh gee..I thought I had told you Julie. Everything has happened so fast! She is about 18-19 weeks along already..isn't that something. She was in denial at first..so hesitated going to the dr. But she's happy now. And yep, it's a girl. Hope they aren't wrong, cause I'm already buying pink and frilly stuff. LOL They haven't decided on a name yet..got some ideas they are thinking about though.
    That is OK Dragsy you and I have been way to busy lately. Just so thrilled for you cause it will be your first grand daughter and you can spoil her rotten once she is born right? Any ways that is wonderful that they are already thinking of girl names. I do hope for all your sakes it is a girl and they don' find out later it's another boy.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 1998
    Posts
    1,196

    Re: Happy Labor Day everyone...

    Ha ha ha...hope they are right. But now they do two ultrasounds..so she has another one probably in Dec. I'll tell her to ask them to make sure once again..lol

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Posts
    1,250

    Post Re: Happy Labor Day everyone...

    Congratulations! Little girls are so much fun...hope the pregnancy is smooth and everyone is healthy and doing well.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    754

    Post Re: Happy Labor Day everyone...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmom View Post
    Ha ha ha...hope they are right. But now they do two ultrasounds..so she has another one probably in Dec. I'll tell her to ask them to make sure once again..lol
    Well just keep us posted how Jill is doing etc. and all I know how excited you are and Jill too! Hope all goes well through the whole pregnancey!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •