Thread: About Julie's surgery

Post About Julie's surgery

I tried calling the hospital..but she wasn't assigned a room yet..figuring she was still in recovery. Well..another fellow poster from another board, called the waiting room, and finally found her son to talk to. She came through the surgery just fine...she might not be in a room till this evening. I think making sure she's alright..and waiting on a room I think. Pretty full I guess. She might be able to come home by Sunday I believe she said. I will try calling her in her room tonight....when she's out of anesthesia. Im' sure right now she won't remember anything David tells her. You know after surgery you are kinda loopy. I'm just glad Dee (mama P) was able to find something out for us. Now just praying for a full recovery!

Post Re: About Julie's surgery

So glad she made it through the surgery. Now we just need to get her on the end and back home!
    Please keep up posted on her....HUGS to Julie

Re: About Julie's surgery

I'm gonna call here probably about 7 PM. Hope she's able to talk..I hate calling a room..if no one there to answer the phone..I don't want her all drugged up and can't reach the phone..but I'll try.

Well...I just got off the phone with her..and she's doing ok. So cheery despite what all she went through. She was groggy of course..but just chattering away. She is in some pain..but she said, that she has a little button to push to administer stuff when she needs it. Hopefully she said she'll get to come home Sunday. I told her I'd call her again tomorrow or Saturday.

Post Re: About Julie's surgery

So glad you were able to talk with her. Makes me feel a lot better knowing you heard her voice!
    I am sure she will be in plenty of pain for a few days..all those nerves and muscles being cut...ouch!
    I pray she is a quick healer and can get back home....

I am glad Julie is doing ok. She is a tough cookie to be talking on the phone already. I wish her a quick recovery . I hope she is not in too much pain and heals fast. Hugs Julie!

I hope she heals quickly too. Debbie..from another board we post at..called her, and said she was in good spirits today! Might come home Sunday or Monday.

I decided to go ahead and call Julie tonight. We didn't talk long because the nurses just changed shifts..so the new one was coming in to take her vitals..etc. But she was going good..and they got her walking some today. She said she was sore..but not complaining a lot to me. She was in good spirits. I told her we were all asking about her and told her hi from each of us. She's hoping she comes home Sunday.