Ghost Hunters started their new season last night on SciFi. They went to an old insane asylum in Seattle and the tunnels underground Seattle. It looked like a good show.
Jason now has facial hair, which I just can't get used to. They had a new member, Kris. Sorry but Kris seemed completly clueless as to what to do and all that crap. Didn't like her.
I really question the 'shadow' they caught on tape at the insane asylum. This is the 3rd shadow that they caught that runs in front of the camera and then turns around. WTF is that about? I just can't see a ghost, or shadow person, or whatever playing peek-a-boo with a camera. And like the shadow they caught at Eastern State Penn. it looked to me like it was wearing shoes, and a sheet.
The tunnels under Seattle were interesting. In fact I caught a show on BIO over the weekend about the haunted Northwestern, and it included these tunnels. But there seemed to be so many environmental factors (the area falling apart, noises from the streets above, the weird layout casting odd shadows) that I think when you combine them with the stories peoples imaginations take over more than anything. I think if there is anything down there is is more of a residual haunting (events from the past being replayed) than it is an intelligent haunting (being aware and reacting with those around it). JMO