Thread: Hi gang!

Post Hi gang!

WOW, it sure has been a wekk! I am glad the weekend is approaching. Even though I won't get any rest I will enjoy being outside. Our weather here has been nice. not too hot or cold. staying about 60-70 but cooling off at night. Garden is still ok. Got the hauler all ready last night and Pat timed the engine and all is ok! Looking forward to the races. Last big hurah of the year. I am kinda sad to see it ending this year.
    Have not seen Kelsey much this week. SO busy!. This weekend she travels with the marching band. The dance team is also part of the flag core (sp), should be fun.
    Went to Wally World and got all our chili shopping done...Boy never take a husband grocery shopping..He is so weak! You should see al the junk he got! LOl
    Well life is calling me back!
    You all have the greatest day!

Re: Hi gang!

Good morning. Already chatted with Sheri on msn..so she knows I"m playing hooky from work. I just knew I couldn't make it today. I didn't sleep well last night at all. A case of insomnia I guess. so I knew I wouldn't be fit to work today. I was up every hour on the hour I believe..looking at the clock and having the hardest time falling back to sleep. So I called in..and slept for three more hours today before getting up. I'll probably nap later too...it will hit me like a ton of bricks I'm sure! Oh Sheri..I wish I were there to eat some of that chili..yum!! And have fun at the races. I know it's bittersweet for you though..being the last ones for the season. Glad the weather is cooperating for you guys though! And with Chelsea busy in college plus her job..I bet you don't see her much..but hopefully you'll get to catch up on everything soon! Well..I haven't had my first cup of coffee yet..so gonna go get it. See you all later!

P.S. Please keep Julie in prayer. Hopefully she's already gone through her surgery, and resting well. I'll be calling later this evening.

Oh forgive me...not Chelsea..Kelsey..yikes!!! I must have Days of our Lives on the Brain..Forgive me..LOL
    I've done that before too. (old age)

Post Re: Hi gang!

OPPS ALl is forgiven...Lets hope she isn't a brat like Chelsea YIKES is right!

LOL...yeah with that name Chelsea comes bad ideas..LOL