Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: May 13

Post Re: May 13

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmom View Post
    Good news about my cousin..he's off the ventilator! Breathing on his own..amen! He's not out of the woods yet, but thanking the Lord he's brought him this far. He's just whispering right now..but having a speech therapist come in and work with him. He might be in a regular room in a few days. Eating pudding and mashed potatoes now. Taking each day and being thankful for them.
    Julie..sorry about the math. I hope if you have to retake the same one..perhaps get a tutor more often or a different teacher that will work with you more. Hang in there!
    Well glad to hear the news about your cousin! That is awesome news! A little at a time? Right? I do hope he continues to improve while your gone on your vacation and I will continue to pray for his recovery of course!

I'm going to try and go in today since I'm off and get some advice from the lady who schedules the classes etc. I just don't like this class and don't want to have to retake it. But we shall see what she says. My biggest problem was study time cause of work etc. I might have to just take one class at a time or something we shall see. Wish me luck!

Dragonmom I am glad your cousin is doing better. I'll keep praying for him. I hope you have a wonderful relaxing vaccation! Have a safe trip!
    Julie I hope you find a better class , sometimes when you have to take a class over all of a sudden it clicks. I wish you good luck with that!
    I have been busy with graduations and all the parties and stuff that comes with it. My youngest son graduated from High School on monday. Now we are all done and we can enjoy the summer! Yeah and time for a diet after all the parties and cakes lol.
    Hope you are all doing well!

Quote Originally Posted by Coffenut View Post
    Dragonmom I am glad your cousin is doing better. I'll keep praying for him. I hope you have a wonderful relaxing vaccation! Have a safe trip!
    Julie I hope you find a better class , sometimes when you have to take a class over all of a sudden it clicks. I wish you good luck with that!
    I have been busy with graduations and all the parties and stuff that comes with it. My youngest son graduated from High School on monday. Now we are all done and we can enjoy the summer! Yeah and time for a diet after all the parties and cakes lol.
    Hope you are all doing well!
    Congrats on your son's graduation you must be so proud! I hope you have a nice relaxing summer. I am still unable to check into my math as I've been to busy working both jobs! So as soon as I get some spare time I'll get in there and get the math part sorted out I hope. Thanks for the encouragement. I really don't want to have to take this class again but I'll let you know what happens.

Re: May 13

Anyone heard from Dragonmom? It was strange for her not to post on the AI board this week being that it was the finals. I hope she and her family are okay. Let me know if you hear from her.

Thanks!

Kris dragonmom is on vaccation till june 6 or 7.

Re: May 13

Okay, good! I was worried about her. Thanks, for the information.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisMich View Post
    Okay, good! I was worried about her. Thanks, for the information.
    Yep she is off in N.Y. Enjoying time with her son. Then I think going back on an airplaine to Ohio then driving back to where she lives. I am sure she is having a wonderful time.