Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Tea Party leaders now trying to distance themselves from Oklahoma Militia efforts

Re: Tea Party leaders now trying to distance themselves from Oklahoma Militia efforts

Hey Reines. How are you? Hope you are feeling a little better. You've been quiet for a couple of days so I am guessing you had a recent treatment. Hope you are doing okay.

Post Re: Tea Party leaders now trying to distance themselves from Oklahoma Militia efforts

Quote Originally Posted by big easy View Post
    you leftist can kiss my A$$ if you think the tea party or rush limbaugh created the OKC massacre...

you know good and God damned well that was NOT what caused it...

the anniversary of WACO is what caused this creep to do what he did.. I was pissed about waco and ruby ridge like any other American was pissed off..

but never enough to come even REMOTELY enough to kill babies.. FK MCVEIGH.. FK MCVEIGH.. I hope the flames of SATAN are licking his ASS up between his shoulders so deep his satanic ass can taste it!!

you should be ASHAMED to associate him with TRUE patioiots like Rush and Hannity...

Shame on you ALL!!!
    Rush and Hannity are media celebrities...neither one ever thought it was important to be patriotic enough to step up and put on a uniform.

They are both PAID performers on a radio and tv show. No more, no less patriotic than any one else.

Flaming irrational fears and hatred is the problem with all these pundit types. It IS TRUE that after Ruby Ridge and Waco right wing pundits fanned the flames and true, what they meant with it was to discredit the US govt to fuel voters to vote out the ones the in office... BUT, what they also did/do was/does appeal to the nuts who believe that the boogeyman is after them.

The sky is falling syndrome that irrational people will buy in to.

Post Re: Tea Party leaders now trying to distance themselves from Oklahoma Militia efforts

Quote Originally Posted by big easy View Post
    of course.. in the end, you have to admit your side depends on the confiscation of the property of others...

while our side depends on freedom and the prospertity of the individual and the country's strength...
    LOL- What a joke! Tell me, Bigeasy, when are Republicans who say they believe in "freedom" going to give up their federal farm subsidies... like Michelle Bachman? The reality is that your party believes totally in handouts... as long as those handouts go to the wealthy and the powerful!

And when are Republicans who supposedly believe in "freedom" going to stop telling women what they can do with their own bodies? Or stop telling brain-damaged beyond all hope people that they must be kept alive on machines? Or stop telling adults what kind of sexual practices they must follow? And on and on and on.

I'll tell you the REAL difference between the parties. My father told me years and years ago and it's as true now as it was then. Democrats care about people... and Republicans only care about the wealthy and profit.

Quote Originally Posted by GrannyG View Post
    Hey Reines. How are you? Hope you are feeling a little better. You've been quiet for a couple of days so I am guessing you had a recent treatment. Hope you are doing okay.
    Thanks... I just finished a course of radiation so I'm very fatigued. But I'm doing O.K. otherwise.

My computer is acting up... I think it might be time for a new one.

I almost forgot... hey Bigeasy... how come all those people like Tim McVeigh, who supposedly were so outraged over the loss of life at Waco think it's alright to take life in response?

I know you don't... and I'm not talking about you. I'm just sick and tired of hearing some people use Waco as an excuse or a justification for right-wing acting out.

Quote Originally Posted by reines View Post
    Thanks... I just finished a course of radiation so I'm very fatigued. But I'm doing O.K. otherwise.

My computer is acting up... I think it might be time for a new one.
    I thought so. Glad to hear you are recovering some from your treatment. Hope the computer decides to live and behave. Hubby's started acting up yesterday. He's got his fingers crossed. LOL

My BIL and nephew send me rightwing e-mails all the time... I think they still think they can convert me or something... and it's very strange that I started having problems right after I opened one of them! LOL

Re: Tea Party leaders now trying to distance themselves from Oklahoma Militia efforts

LOL Make sure your Malware and Spyware is up to date! Maybe it choked on the link??? LOL