Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Tea Party leaders now trying to distance themselves from Oklahoma Militia efforts

Re: Tea Party leaders now trying to distance themselves from Oklahoma Militia efforts

if you don't know who Sean Hannity is, you need to dig yourself into a deeper hole than you are already in

Re: Tea Party leaders now trying to distance themselves from Oklahoma Militia efforts

I don't have hours to put into politics or the news. I generally get most of mine from PBS or BBC News. His name never came up. I looked him up, he looks to be some conservative nut job. He has a picture of Newt Gingrich at his web site, tells me all I need to know about him. I don't need to bother to find a station that carries him.

again.. you obviously couldn't tell your own ass from a hole in the ground.. you don't educate yourself so why even debate someone as undeducated as yourself?

Newt Gingrich is a dirt bag. Always has been. I could care less what he has to say. I change any channel he comes on too.

because you are a dumbass... you feel that the rich are for you and other commies to take as you please..

but they are the backbone of our greatness and we will defeat you parasites in the end..

It's hard to exchange words with a maroon. I give up.

of course.. in the end, you have to admit your side depends on the confiscation of the property of others...

while our side depends on freedom and the prospertity of the individual and the country's strength...

and I prefer yellow and purple as opposed to maroon...