Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Tea Party leaders now trying to distance themselves from Oklahoma Militia efforts

Re: Tea Party leaders now trying to distance themselves from Oklahoma Militia efforts

Violence is NEVER the answer.

Post Re: Tea Party leaders now trying to distance themselves from Oklahoma Militia efforts

true.. whether inept leaders like clinton and reno or Bush Sr who was prez during ruby ridge.. or freaks like mcveigh..

the AUDACITY of clinton to parallel OKC with tea party gatherings... happened on HIS watch on the anniversary of WACO.. and he blamed talk radio and now is blaming tea party folks...

Re: Tea Party leaders now trying to distance themselves from Oklahoma Militia efforts

I hadn't heard that. You can't blame others for anyone's actions, we are all responsible for ourselves, but to fuel the flames is never a good idea, especially if one is discussing violence. Now running off at the mouth is another issue! Having an opinion is another issue, but to purposefully incite someone to do harm or violence should be a crime.

Post Re: Tea Party leaders now trying to distance themselves from Oklahoma Militia efforts

Quote Originally Posted by big easy View Post
    how soon we forget... the OKC tragedy was due to an extremist who was upset over the way clinton and reno botched the waco disaster... that's why he did it on that anniversary..

of course we don't care about those children that died there in waco do we? totally sensless..
    NO, BE... McVeigh was more than just Waco and no one can excuse it as such. Even when an event like Waco went way wrong... and no one with any common sense could have guessed that Koresh would have chosen to stand and fight KNOWING that those children were at risk and HE was the one who sacrificed those children. The Fed agents who died had family, too.

Waco was ALL about David Koresh and his willingness to include everyone in that compound...to fight to the death.

Bad things happen to people all the time, but it doesn't mean that, in a lawful society, others should become vigilanites.

McVeigh was a sociopath who saw an opportunity and say it was Waco that drove him to kill 168 men, women and children in my community... and he never had any remorse for it.

AND... I DO remember what the radio talk show people were saying after Waco. It was the very SAME thing as we are seeing somewhat today... gigging up people, flaming the fire as the tea baggers and celebrity right wingers are doing now.

Second "admendmenter's" ratcheting up all the let's all cowboy up cause the govt is coming to get us.

History does repeat itself, so we better look out for the next McVeigh nut jobs gearing up!

Bigeasy I don't understand how you can just ignore all the violent rhetoric coming from the Tea Party and talk radio and the rightwing network... and your party by extension who aren't doing anything to try to stop it.

It IS the same kind of anti-govt. hateful rhetoric that we've heard over and over from the extreme right... which leads to sociopaths like Tim McVeigh deciding to kill thousands of people as a "stand".

I think it's even worse today than it was back then... because having a black man in the White House has REALLY riled up the insane.

You can pretend it doesn't exist... or that rightwingers aren't fueling the flames... but that's just being blind, IMO.

you leftist can kiss my A$$ if you think the tea party or rush limbaugh created the OKC massacre...

you know good and God damned well that was NOT what caused it...

the anniversary of WACO is what caused this creep to do what he did.. I was pissed about waco and ruby ridge like any other American was pissed off..

but never enough to come even REMOTELY enough to kill babies.. FK MCVEIGH.. FK MCVEIGH.. I hope the flames of SATAN are licking his ASS up between his shoulders so deep his satanic ass can taste it!!

you should be ASHAMED to associate him with TRUE patioiots like Rush and Hannity...

Shame on you ALL!!!

Who made Rush a patriot? And I have NO idea who Hannity is, guess I better look him up.