Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: It's Tuesday!

Post It's Tuesday!

Anything new with you?
    Not too much here. It got cooler again this week. 60's and then 70's for the weekend. This weekend is our last weekend of racing. I am not looking forward to the end this year. I guess I am having too much fun. This weekend is our yearly big chili feed in the pits , so I will be busy making everything this week. I need to go shopping! I think I told you last weekend that Pat hurt his engine? But is all ok now. Only had a rocker fail?? but it didn't hurt anything else? Thank God! Don't need another engine expense for the last weekend of racing? I thinkif it was going to be a big deal Pat would have called it quits for the season. Worked on getting the last section of driveway ready to pour. They want to do it in 2 pours cuz it is over 70 feet long....So the wait is on again. At least this time it won't hinder the daycare parents from parking. Thomas is doing well,is in Jazz band this year and really enjoying it. He is in Art right now too and hating it! Doesn't like to be told what he can draw?? oh well
    Kelsey is finding college is ok. We know she would have rahter be living on her onw at this point but living at home is saving her a ton of money right now. We cut her hair off last night...VERY short. Like Victoria Becham....WOW it is iever cute! Kelsey is so petite it looks great on her. I hear she is up down stairs and there is no yelling so it must be fixing ok?? LOL
    Makes me want short hair too!
    Well the laundry pile is calling me so i think I will get a load in before we go downstairs.........
    You all have the best day ever!!
    ps...I saw a crazydazy post on cooffeerooms...Could it be Lisa?

Re: It's Tuesday!

Racemom..I think it is lisa..PM here and tell her to get her butt over here. Once in a blue moon I get an email from her.
    Well...you are always one busy woman! So Kelsey got her hair cut huh? I bet it is cute..take pictures and send to me. I'm still experimenting with my new "toy"..my digital camera. I love it..but it has so many bells and whistles..I haven't figured it all out yet. I'm bringing it to Ohio with us..along with all the instructions..ha ha. Patrick will be up there..he can help me! LOL
    Our dr. appts went ok yesterday. My blood sugar was better than last visit..so I talked my doctor to letting me wait and come back in 6 months instead of every 3-4 months. It was too much going for me! I was hoping for our flu shots too..but have to wait till next week! so I go back again...but only have to see the nurse..no appt necessary. Terry has to figure out when he can take off work and go over there. Terry's visit went ok..but he's got to watch it. He's not diabetic...what they call "pre" diabetic..which long ago they use to call it borderline diabetes. They say there's no such thing as that...but his sugar is kinda high after fasting..but not enough to be considered diabetic. He's just got to watch what he eats. Yeah..we watch everything we eat..before it goes in our mouth! Really..both of us need to eat healthier. I've cut back on sweets..etc..but starches have sugars too. Uggh. I'm gonna have to crack down and both of us get serious after our trip to Ohio. I did lose one whole lb. since my last dr. visit though. Hey..better than nothing..ha ha.
    Good luck on the driveway. Almost done! It rained last night..and more rain to come today. Dreary looking outside right now.
    Well..gonna go for now. Hope everyone has a great Tuesday. Oh...we bowl tonight in our league. I did good last week..hope to do the same tonight. Bye for now!

Post Re: It's Tuesday!

I pm'ed Cd...lets hope she can come out and play with us!

come out..come out wherever you are!!

Morning racemom
    You are busy as ever. I am glad Pat gets to finish the season .Hey I never had the chance to ask you what you think of Junior becoming a part of the Hendricks team? And by the way [you know I have to mention ist] Jeffy is in the lead !!!!!!!Lol
    Have a great day gurlie!

Hi coffenut..how's your day been going?

Exclamation Re: It's Tuesday!

Coffenut!
    I was wondering how long it would take you to rub that in!
    Although I wished he would have gone with RCR I can't blame the guy for going to Hendrick. He will surely give the young gun what he needs to be sucessful!
    So does that mean you and I will be on the same team now! LOL

you know it! I love it that we root for the same team now. That's gonna be interesting.
    Dragsy I am doing fine. Just have been a bit busy.And i am still trying to get the hang of this board.