Thread: April 17, Saturday

Hybrid View

Post April 17, Saturday

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Think of me..I'll be working..blah.

Post Re: April 17, Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmom View Post
    Hope everyone has a great weekend. Think of me..I'll be working..blah.
    I understand your dismay as I usually work the weekends. Just took Sunday off so I could spend it with my grand daughter and go to church for a change. Hope work goes by quickly for you!

Re: April 17, Saturday

Oh yeah...today is your granddaughter's b'day! I hope she had a great day..you'll have to tell us all about it. I had a really crummy night last night at work. Management can kiss my butt!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmom View Post
    Oh yeah...today is your granddaughter's b'day! I hope she had a great day..you'll have to tell us all about it. I had a really crummy night last night at work. Management can kiss my butt!
    I'm sure you had a rough night so sorry to hear that. I hope it gets better but at least you only have one more day to work this week right? Hang in there girl and let me know if you need to vent OK? Yea I had a great time with my grand kids and my son and etc. I am going to take my grand daughter to see a movie on Tuesday night. That is my goal this year to spend individual time with each of my grand kids! I'll let you know how it all goes! Take care and hopefully today won't be as bad!

I understand...I always get stuck working the weekends...thats our busy time in the Mall. I'm still waiting for Grand-children!

Quote Originally Posted by Passionatic View Post
    I understand...I always get stuck working the weekends...thats our busy time in the Mall. I'm still waiting for Grand-children!
    Passionatic I hope you get a grand child soon. Working the mall on the weekends can be a big headache. Hope you survived.