Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: April 14

Hybrid View

Post April 14

Hello everyone! Guess it's time to start a new thread! One of my days off, and I'm taking my car in to have the guy check the A/C. He replaced the compressor ..two summers ago, so I'm hoping it's not that. That's way too expensive! Think there's a leak in the hose...or it's the stupid switch again. That's not as expensive...let's hope! A friend is coming to pick me up and follow me over there..so I can just leave it. This is in our 2001 Malibu. The temps are warm here..warming up in the 80's. I might get out and mow our grass later..sure needs it. It's being taken over with weeds!

Post Re: April 14

We are supposed to get in the 80's here too! I may have to break down and turn on the house AC. Definately have to have the AC working in the car...when I get in the car after work and its been sitting in the sun all day, its Hot! Hope its not too much to fix yours. And yea, our lawn needs mowing too...everything is just so lush and green now...need to get the mower out and clean it off and fill it with gas. Enjoy the warm weather!

Re: April 14

I forget where you live ..tell me again. This old woman forgets Passion. Well..getting the car in a little while. Daughter is bringing me up there when she gets off work. Wasn't too bad...only $125. could have been a whole lot worse. A/C work is expensive! Something about a leaking valve. And got most of the yard done..but I was wringing wet and dirty and had to shower before picking up the car. Will finish it tomorrow. Hubby usually does it..but he'd been helping with my mom's yard..so thought I'd help him out some. It's a good work out anyway. I need that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmom View Post
    I forget where you live ..tell me again. This old woman forgets Passion. Well..getting the car in a little while. Daughter is bringing me up there when she gets off work. Wasn't too bad...only $125. could have been a whole lot worse. A/C work is expensive! Something about a leaking valve. And got most of the yard done..but I was wringing wet and dirty and had to shower before picking up the car. Will finish it tomorrow. Hubby usually does it..but he'd been helping with my mom's yard..so thought I'd help him out some. It's a good work out anyway. I need that.
    Well I'm sure you got the car done by now. I understand getting that fixed is a priority for ya where you live. Here one can actually tolerate the heat cause we always have a breeze etc and can roll down our windows. Any ways hope your days off went well. Mine are beginning again. Can't wait tell this afternoon! It's my grand daughters birthday!

Re: April 14

Oh yes... Julie, glad I got the A/C fixed in the car. the humidity here is unbearable.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmom View Post
    Oh yes... Julie, glad I got the A/C fixed in the car. the humidity here is unbearable.
    I'm sure it was! I can only imagine now days as I don't live in a humid place at all any more. Was simi humid up in Canada. Any ways got to be with my grand daughter etc. on Sunday and see my son! I had such a great long day. Now I'm trying to recover! LOL Take care!

Glad to hear you got your car fixed! And Julie, how wonderful to spend time with your grand-daughter...I'm still waiting My girls seem to be in no hurry to get married or have children...I'm not getting any younger! LOL
    I live in Indiana...so we are having the typical Spring weather...we had a beautiful weekend...sunny and clear tho chilly...today I will throw open all the windows and air out the house. Have a good week everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Passionatic View Post
    Glad to hear you got your car fixed! And Julie, how wonderful to spend time with your grand-daughter...I'm still waiting My girls seem to be in no hurry to get married or have children...I'm not getting any younger! LOL
    I live in Indiana...so we are having the typical Spring weather...we had a beautiful weekend...sunny and clear tho chilly...today I will throw open all the windows and air out the house. Have a good week everyone!
    Thanks Passionatic I had a wonderful time taking my grand daughter to the movies she really enjoyed it was her first time. I hope your daughters get on the ball here soon for your sake. There is nothing better than grand children cause you can spoil them rotten and then send home! LOL Take care!