Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Good Monday Morning to all...

Talking Good Monday Morning to all...

How how was everyones week-end?
    We were pretty busy. Friday night was date night, Hubby and I went out for a wonderful meal and then went and saw Jody Fosters movie...The brave one. It was pretty good. A little disapointed with the ending though. Saturday it was up early and ran a few errands. I was horrified with many of the places customer service, awful! Then in the afternoon and evening we were outside working on the next spot to get ready for concrete for the driveway. It is the longest spot at 70 feet! It is where we park the racecar hauler. SUnday was Church and then a full day of go-kart racing for the boys. Both did very well and brought home 2 trophies! Only 1 more weekend left for racing the big and little cars....What a fun season.
    Gotta get the garden all cleaned out. Still have tomatoes and onions.....
    Well it is back to work today....Bummer!
    Where did the week-end go??

Re: Good Monday Morning to all...

Good morning racemom!! I am glad we are here now on the new site. I've just got to figure out how to add my av now..ha ha. You are one busy woman..always are! My day yesterday was rather quiet. I do have errands to run here in a sec..but just had to stop in here and say howdy and good morning to all! Glad you had a date night Friday night! So the Jody Foster movie was ok..except for the ending huh? Terry and I went to see 3:10 to Yuma...last weekend. It was good. And way to go for the guys getting trophies for their kart racing! Wanna get rid of some of your garden veggies..send them my way!

Post Re: Good Monday Morning to all...

Hi there Dragsy, I am so glad you found the new space! It looks as if we can really do a lot of things here!
    I sure can send veggies your way....UPS or Fedex?? LOL
    I am making cheesy potato and sausage soup today! YUM

Oh yum! You know I got that recipe from you quite a while back and actually made it a few times! I ran my errands already...now have a couple hours to kill before going to my dr. appt. I hate going..cause we sit in the waiting room forever it seems. Maybe I'll get lucky today..and it will be quick! I'll check back in later...bye for now!

P.S. About the veggies..better Fed Ex..overnight service..LOL

I hope I am doing this right.Lol The soup sounds delicious but propably too salty for me.I had a lot of tomatoes this year. and the rhubarb is getting ripe. can't wait to make some rhubarb pie. lets ee if this works I have no idea what I am doing.

Post Re: Good Monday Morning to all...

Yeah you did it.....So glad to see you here girlie!

The soup would be salty..if you have to watch your salt intake..but girl, it's so good..trust me! I'm glad you figured it out Coffenut. I still have to learn all the stuff in here myself..but it's neat.

Coffenut..do you make tomato soup? Or can your tomatoes?