Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Saturday before Easter

Re: Saturday before Easter

So you've subbed since that class? Hope they went better.

Post Re: Saturday before Easter

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmom View Post
    So you've subbed since that class? Hope they went better.
    Yep they have been. I knew I'd have classes like that don't get me wrong. Just wish it was easier. Like you always had an aide or something. I've had a couple of those where I've had an aide. Been nice on those days. Any ways I won't be substituting at all next week cause it's spring break for them so just going to enjoy the time off except for my regular job and english class next week that is.

Re: Saturday before Easter

Yeah... well, it's a good thing all the classes aren't like that. Just like my job..I have good days..then shitty ones. LOL

Post Re: Saturday before Easter

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmom View Post
    Yeah... well, it's a good thing all the classes aren't like that. Just like my job..I have good days..then shitty ones. LOL
    Yep I was telling a friends daughter last night I am not sure if I am cut out to be a substitute but I'm giving it my best shot! LOL Like you said some days are just like that right? Any ways relaxing today got to still type up my essay for class tonight was so busy this weekend didn't find the time. Can't wait any longer. I'll send it to you so you can read via email OK? Take care!