Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Saturday before Easter

Post Saturday before Easter

Hi and good morning everyone! Off to work I go soon. Was asked to come in early to help move and condense the Easter stuff..so customers can find it and get it sold! There's sooo much stuff...it's unreal. Hope everyone has a blessed Easter. I work tomorrow...not good. But at least I don't go in till 3 PM. Take care and HAPPY EASTER TO ALL.

Post Re: Saturday before Easter

Thanks for the good wishes...sorry to hear you have to work tomorrow...ugh, thats not fun. Luckily, the Mall I work in, is closed tomorrow. I'm going to be dyeing the Easter eggs later on today and getting the house clean. Its raining outside right now but supposed to be sunny and nice tomorrow.

Re: Saturday before Easter

Unfortunately Wal-mart only closes on Christmas. Uggh. Enjoy your Easter Passionatic!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmom View Post
    Unfortunately Wal-mart only closes on Christmas. Uggh. Enjoy your Easter Passionatic!!
    To bad you don't live up in Canada I guess on Holidays such as Easter, Queen Victoria day, Canada day, Christmas and Thanksgiving they are always closed! But heard it went well for you which is good. I had a nice day off for a change.

I wish they closed more. It's greed Julie... pure greed.

I wish they closed more. It's greed Julie... pure greed.
    Yea I hear ya our company is the same way they only gave me like a 16 cent an hour raise. Come on you know they can afford to pay me more right? That is why I'm substitute teaching it pays better!

16 cents? That's an odd amt..and that's sorry. You definitely deserve more. Sorry your substitute teaching didn't go so well today...kids will try a subtitute's patience big time.

16 cents? That's an odd amt..and that's sorry. You definitely deserve more. Sorry your substitute teaching didn't go so well today...kids will try a subtitute's patience big time.

Yep they will! Since then I haven't had nearly a bad class, but found out that class is horrible and even the most dignified and studied substitutes won't even teach it! LOL So doubt I will that one again either!