Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: "Break their windows. Break them now"

Post Re: "Break their windows. Break them now"

There's always been a small group of militia members who think that the federal government is really, really bad. They pretty much stayed under the radar of most people until things like the Oklahoma bombing took place.

The difference now is that you have a major political party aligning themselves with these nuts. Encouraging and cheerleading this kind of violence against govt. and politicians. Limbaugh and Beck have been doing this for years... I wonder, will they take any responsibility when blood is actually shed?

Re: "Break their windows. Break them now"

of course NOT.

No, when a member of Congress is injured or killed... or a member of their families... you'll see the GOP run so fast from these people we could harness it for wind power!

BTW... how disgusting and appalling is it that these people are making threats to members of Congress's families? Good grief, even the mafia leaves wives and children alone! What a bunch of disgusting, shameful THUGS!

In my state, a verbal threat can get you arrested. It's just like you actually hit whomever. Isn't there any law in DC?

I guess they are investigating all those threats and voice mail messages. I heard a few of them last night on MSNBC- totally disgusting! Immature and just plain stupid. What kind of person actually calls up their member of Congress and threatens their families or tells them they hope he gets cancer and dies? All because they don't like the health care legislation that just passed? It's insane.

Yes, I saw that info about April 19 and people who are mad at the Federal Government will be coming with their GUNS to protest...gads, didnt we learn Anything from Timothy McVeigh's actions?!

I don't understand what the point is with the guns. Is this supposed to physically intimidate members of Congress?

Well, I have to say I missed this whole story. Can anyone find a news clip for me and put it as a link because I am finding this hard to swallow! I am sure it's real, but...as broad minded as I am, this is WAY too crazy for me.