Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: March 23

Post March 23

Hi..how's everyone doing? Me..well, I"m off today but having back issues. Stupid back...think I pulled something at work last night. I sit too long...and it takes forever to straighten up..it hurts so much..eeeouch. Hoping tomorrow it will be ok. Usually when I get something like this..it only last 24 hours. Hope everyone's having a good week.

Post Re: March 23

Ohhh...nothing worse than back pain! How's the knee doing?
    I'm thinking of looking into Accupuncture for my low back pain...I need something more than just popping Tylenol all the time. Hang in there. We are having a couple of days of nice sunny weather...its lifted my spirits...I've been out walking every day.

Re: March 23

I've heard accupuncture works for some. Usually my back is better in 24 hours... well, it's still hurting this morning. I have a hard time getting up from a sitting position..it hurts to straighten out the back. Uggh. Once I'm up and standing..it's bearable. Glad you are out walking! We are having nice weather here too right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmom View Post
    I've heard accupuncture works for some. Usually my back is better in 24 hours... well, it's still hurting this morning. I have a hard time getting up from a sitting position..it hurts to straighten out the back. Uggh. Once I'm up and standing..it's bearable. Glad you are out walking! We are having nice weather here too right now.
    Sorry to hear your back is giving you problems! Hope it gets better soon! I'm having issues with sinuses etc. for a week now. Think I have a sinus infection. If it is still bothering me tomorrow I'll go see my DR. Take care and get better!

Back is a lot better..thank God. Sore a little bit when I try getting up from a sitting position..but it's so much better. I'm about 90% better. Knee is doing fine..yay. It's not 100% either...but so much better. I think the warmer temps are helping. Julie..sorry you are getting a sinus infection..tis the season for allergies..and stuff.

Back is a lot better..thank God. Sore a little bit when I try getting up from a sitting position..but it's so much better. I'm about 90% better. Knee is doing fine..yay. It's not 100% either...but so much better. I think the warmer temps are helping. Julie..sorry you are getting a sinus infection..tis the season for allergies..and stuff.
    Glad to hear your knee and back are getting better. I ended up going to see the Dr. He gave me some medication etc. to keep my sinuses cleared up and I had a shot too. So was pretty bad. He said I shouldn't have let it go so long. But told him I didn't have time to get in to see him to get better until last Friday. Doing some what better today. Take care.

Glad you finally went to the dr. Julie. And hope you are on the mend soon. Girl..we haven't had a chance to chat on here in such a long time! I know you are keeping so busy..and so am I actually. But we'll catch up soon. Get to feeling better ok?

Glad you finally went to the dr. Julie. And hope you are on the mend soon. Girl..we haven't had a chance to chat on here in such a long time! I know you are keeping so busy..and so am I actually. But we'll catch up soon. Get to feeling better ok?
    Thanks Dragsy, I was on for awhile last night but guess you didn't see me online or something. No biggy. Going to go see about getting a Tutor still not doing well in Math and I'm not doing hot in my classes. Wish me luck!