Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Monday March 15

Re: Monday March 15

Well... any extra money is extra money right? Just hope school is going well..and best of luck with that math.

Post Re: Monday March 15

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmom View Post
    Well... any extra money is extra money right? Just hope school is going well..and best of luck with that math.
    Thanks yep it is. Can't wait to see my first check through the school systems to compare you know. But any ways you already know how my math is going.

Yeah..but with the tutor that should help. Let me know.

Yeah..but with the tutor that should help. Let me know.
    Well she would help if she would meet up with me and then it's only been an hour at a time. I need someone who is willing to tutor me more than an hour. I need lots of help. Hope she quits doing that!

Is this for free..or you pay her? Just curious. I hope she can help you more.

Is this for free..or you pay her? Just curious. I hope she can help you more.
    Well no I don't think it is, but yet they haven't billed me yet through Higher education either! So don't know what is up with that. but I will call and ask. Would hate to think I'm getting this for free but would be nice too cause my classes was so expensive any ways! Yipes! So we shall see I'm sure they pay her something just don't know how it all works. So I'll let you know when I find out. I see her again before class tonight she is helping me study for my tests that I have failed. But the good news is I'm getting Better and better grades in English got an -A on my last Essay! Yea! I rock in English at least!