Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Good Monday morning to all

Post Re: Good Monday morning to all

Well..we went to the funeral. Laura is ok..right now. Usually things like this hit you when you are all alone and things are quiet. Poor dear is suffering with this cold crud everyone's been getting too. Thanks for the prayers. I'm glad I went to pay our respects and so glad my friend Patricia went with me.I don't like going to funerals and all alone. Not ever easy for me.
    Well... it's rainy and cold. It's one of those days you just want to crawl under the covers..and hibernate! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmom View Post
    Well..we went to the funeral. Laura is ok..right now. Usually things like this hit you when you are all alone and things are quiet. Poor dear is suffering with this cold crud everyone's been getting too. Thanks for the prayers. I'm glad I went to pay our respects and so glad my friend Patricia went with me.I don't like going to funerals and all alone. Not ever easy for me.
    Well... it's rainy and cold. It's one of those days you just want to crawl under the covers..and hibernate! LOL
    So glad your friend went with and Laura is doing well. Your right though when she is alone etc. it will hit her and she will cry and be sad for awhile. That is the way it is. I'll continue to pray for her comfort in this loss. It's been fairly nice today not to bad but we might get some snow by this evening or tomorrow for sure. Curling up and sleeping is what I'm probably going to do here shortly. Take care!

Re: Good Monday morning to all

Thanks Julie. I'm gonna give Laura a call here on Tues. probably. She sees the dr. Monday about her bad sinus infection. I wanna check on her..with all that's been going on..I'm sure she could use a few encouraging words. Stay warm Julie. It was in the upper 50's this afternoon..sun shining..real nice. But suppose to rain again tomorrow..Monday...blah.

You're a good friend. Hope you are feeling OK...I still feel like I'm 'dragging". Its slightly warmer up here(33 degrees...whoohoo, we are above freezing Supposed to get sun and 40s by end of the week...I'm ready for Spring!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmom View Post
    Thanks Julie. I'm gonna give Laura a call here on Tues. probably. She sees the dr. Monday about her bad sinus infection. I wanna check on her..with all that's been going on..I'm sure she could use a few encouraging words. Stay warm Julie. It was in the upper 50's this afternoon..sun shining..real nice. But suppose to rain again tomorrow..Monday...blah.
    Well glad your keeping an eye on her. Hope her sinus infection clears up and she is still in my prayers. Yea I understand about the rain. We are still having snow of course here. But suppose to warm up here today I think and not get bad again tell I go back to work. LOL figures.