Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 13

Thread: Good Monday morning to all

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 1998
    Posts
    1,196

    Post Good Monday morning to all

    Thought I'd start a new thread..the other one was getting rather long..ha ha. I know we all don't have as much time on here..but hope everyone has a good week. It's cloudy here..looks like rain, which I didn't want to see. Our yard needs to dry out..so we can rake, etc. Plus our cars and my mom's needs washing. Was going to take them up to the local car wash..but no sense as long as it's gonna rain, with all the road dirt and mud..etc. Hope to do it soon though. I go back to work March 6. Just piddling around the house...doing things. Should probably be doing more, but haven't got in the mood. The weather's got to get nicer to get me in the cleaning mode. My knee is so so. Tender at times..but it's manageable. Got to deal with aches and pains I guess...getting older..grrr . Hope everyone's week goes well.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    754

    Post Re: Good Monday morning to all

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmom View Post
    Thought I'd start a new thread..the other one was getting rather long..ha ha. I know we all don't have as much time on here..but hope everyone has a good week. It's cloudy here..looks like rain, which I didn't want to see. Our yard needs to dry out..so we can rake, etc. Plus our cars and my mom's needs washing. Was going to take them up to the local car wash..but no sense as long as it's gonna rain, with all the road dirt and mud..etc. Hope to do it soon though. I go back to work March 6. Just piddling around the house...doing things. Should probably be doing more, but haven't got in the mood. The weather's got to get nicer to get me in the cleaning mode. My knee is so so. Tender at times..but it's manageable. Got to deal with aches and pains I guess...getting older..grrr . Hope everyone's week goes well.
    Well Dragsy it must be nice to have some leisure time right? I'd love some, but can't afford to and want to save my vacation time for this August for our family reunion in Pinedale. So waiting and hoping I don't have to use it tell then. Well sorry to hear it's going to rain some more. But tis that time of year. You just seem to get it earlier than we do. We are getting lots of snow right now. Suppose to snow on Wednesday again. I talked to my aunt she said she had been praying for snow. LOL I said "Quit praying!" I don't think she will listen to me though cause we have had a pretty dry year so far. Any ways hope things go well for you and you enjoy the rest of your time off.

    I'm feeling kind of down today not feeling as well etc. so may just take it easy today. Instead of doing to much even though I do have class tonight I have to go to. Just need to rest. Take care!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 1998
    Posts
    1,196

    Post Re: Good Monday morning to all

    Hey Julie..Terry told me when he got home from work, that he heard we could get some snow or ice on Wed or Thur. I haven't listened to the weatherman, but I hope they are wrong. I'm so ready for warmer temps and Spring flowers blooming..etc.
    Hope you feel better soon. I've been dragging today...not much energy etc. But I'm gonna head to bed soon. Austin has a dr. appt tomorrow morning early..then I take him on to school. It's just routine so the dr. can renew his prescription for his ADHD.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    754

    Post Re: Good Monday morning to all

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmom View Post
    Hey Julie..Terry told me when he got home from work, that he heard we could get some snow or ice on Wed or Thur. I haven't listened to the weatherman, but I hope they are wrong. I'm so ready for warmer temps and Spring flowers blooming..etc.
    Hope you feel better soon. I've been dragging today...not much energy etc. But I'm gonna head to bed soon. Austin has a dr. appt tomorrow morning early..then I take him on to school. It's just routine so the dr. can renew his prescription for his ADHD.
    Yea I saw on the weather here Texas is going to get some snow either today or tomorrow! Well my friend and Aunt are flying out of Casper tomorrow to go down to Houston to meet my aunt! So I hope they don't have a delayed flight because of the weather! Any ways I'll be praying for them and also you that you won't get to much white stuff OK? It's been cold here still and of course snowy too. But we are excpecting more on Wednesday as well or Thursday possibly. So going to be a rough spring I fear around here.

    Well hope Austin's check up goes well keep me posted OK? I am still experiencing some back issues. So won't go do to much today because of it. Cause I can't afford to miss work. Woke up early with it hurting again. Might be due to the weather but not sure. I'm waiting tell payday. If it is still giving me issues I might have to go see a Dr. or something. Cause it's not getting any better. Hope it clears up soon so I don't have to though. Take care!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 1998
    Posts
    1,196

    Post Re: Good Monday morning to all

    Hey there..well, the snow missed us! Yay..but it rained all night. So ground is still nice and wet. Sun's out today though, so that's a good sign. Going to a funeral Friday. I think I told you about a co worker's father passing away. Another co worker is going with me to the funeral ..it's at 2 Friday. So sad...she lost her mother less than a year ago..but both were way up in age. Her father in his 90's. I think her mom was in her late 80's.
    Hope your back is better Julie. Did your aunt's flight leave on time? Not sure if Houston was affected by the snow or not?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    754

    Post Re: Good Monday morning to all

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmom View Post
    Hey there..well, the snow missed us! Yay..but it rained all night. So ground is still nice and wet. Sun's out today though, so that's a good sign. Going to a funeral Friday. I think I told you about a co worker's father passing away. Another co worker is going with me to the funeral ..it's at 2 Friday. So sad...she lost her mother less than a year ago..but both were way up in age. Her father in his 90's. I think her mom was in her late 80's.
    Hope your back is better Julie. Did your aunt's flight leave on time? Not sure if Houston was affected by the snow or not?
    Glad to hear the snow missed you. I think it went more towards the east. They are expecting quite a bit today and tomorrow I guess. I don't know if my aunt and my friend made it. But the weather here is being nice so far. And looks like warm temperatures in Texas too. So I think they will be fine today. I am sure they will get there safely.

    Well I remember you telling me about your co-workers father. So sad! Any death is. But glad they were well into their upper ages. That means they had a full life. I'm sure it was a God sent in some respects. But we lose our loved ones we miss them terribly. For me it will be 13 years since I've lost my father. But the memories are still strong with me. And my son looks just like him too. So I have a constant reminder of my father with me always you know? I will be praying for this co-worker that her grief will pass quickly etc. Take care!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 1998
    Posts
    1,196

    Re: Good Monday morning to all

    Going to the funeral tomorrow Julie...another friend is going with me. I talked to Laura..and she told me she doesn't have to worry about him anymore..he's with Jesus now. He is in good hands. My dad passed away 11 years ago..I know how you feel Julie. Well...the weather was good today..sunny and all..but tomorrow they are predicting rain..uggh. Hope everyone's week has been going well.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    754

    Post Re: Good Monday morning to all

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmom View Post
    Going to the funeral tomorrow Julie...another friend is going with me. I talked to Laura..and she told me she doesn't have to worry about him anymore..he's with Jesus now. He is in good hands. My dad passed away 11 years ago..I know how you feel Julie. Well...the weather was good today..sunny and all..but tomorrow they are predicting rain..uggh. Hope everyone's week has been going well.
    Well Dragsy my prayers are with you and your friend as you condole this person who lost her Father. Nothing is harder than to watch a friend go through the grieving process. Any ways on a lighter note glad to hear that she is fine with it and can come to a closer. That is so important in my book. Sorry to hear it's still raining down there. We are still getting snow here. LOL it snowed while the sun was shining yesterday was quite cool to see actually. I love the way God plans things it is so unique! Any ways snow expected on the weekend too. But showing signs of spring already cause it's been warmer here too. So that is a good sign for us! Take care!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •