Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: We are having some of the white stuff

Post Re: We are having some of the white stuff

Julie..did your friend make it to work? I just want our yard to dry out..we've had so much rain..then the snow melting..I'm ready for warmer temps and dryer ground to work out in the yard.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmom View Post
    Julie..did your friend make it to work? I just want our yard to dry out..we've had so much rain..then the snow melting..I'm ready for warmer temps and dryer ground to work out in the yard.
    Yep she did. She came to work. That made it easier on me since I didn't get much sleep last night. Also it's still snowing here. Our biggest snow so far this year. LOL

So you are getting the snow now that everyone in the east got. I hope it's not too bad. Glad the other lady made it to work. It misted rain this morning..suppose to rain more. Didn't want it to. Wanted our yard to dry out. Temps are warmer though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonmom View Post
    So you are getting the snow now that everyone in the east got. I hope it's not too bad. Glad the other lady made it to work. It misted rain this morning..suppose to rain more. Didn't want it to. Wanted our yard to dry out. Temps are warmer though.
    Well hang in there girl. It should dry out eventually right? I know we are expecting more snow both on Wednesday and on Sunday. Tis the season I suppose. Plus my one aunt has been praying for snow! LOL I told her stop praying OK? Any ways hope it gets better for both of us around here.