Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ok . . . Who's Baby Is This?

Wink Ok . . . Who's Baby Is This?

I got to wondering about Gwen's new baby after I finally watched the final NBC epi. the other night. She claims it is Ethan's and hers. Now how did this happen? My suspicion is that there was one last final fertilized egg remaining, frozen for eternity just in case . . . and Gwen found another surrogate who brought this baby into the world for her. I can't think of any other way that this could be his child with her.

Today should prove interesting and I can't wait to see the show today. Of course the way that sls stretch out for months I am not holding my breath for a quick answer.

Anyone else have any theories about this new "son"?

Kneads
    Jo

Post Re: Ok . . . Who's Baby Is This?

I don't believe it's Ethans at all. I think she adopted. Although it's completely far fetched and wouldn't happen in real life I could see it. As obsessed as Gwen is with Ethan she would have ran back home and screamed from the mountain tops that she was preggers with Ethans baby. We saw her use a baby before to try and keep Ethan and she'll do it again.

Re: Ok . . . Who's Baby Is This?

Possible that she is lying. A DNA test would nip that in the bud. You know Theresa will insist on it. Not that DNA test results in Harmony are always honest.

I think this baby is actually Gwen's with Ethan. It was explained on today's eppy as well as could be in a short amount of time.
    Ann

I don't know Ann the explanation was pretty weak to me in the timing deptartment. Yet remember those scenes when Gwen thought she had the flu. That could have been morning sickness. I just think that no low down dirty trick is beyond Gwen. I think it's also just as possible that Gwen did intend on moving on and had begun the adoption process. But when she saw Ethan with Theresa again she couldn't loose to her and it all began again.

As much as I don't like this sl I think an interesting twist would be Ethan overdoing the spending time with baby and Gwen and start to waffle again on who he wants to be with due to being unforgiving toward Theresa for not telling him about LE. Then as he begins to leave Theresa and try again with Gwen.... Enter the biological mother to contest the adoption and get the baby back.

Another thing about the explanation that doesn't jive is this.. (I posted this on the other boards)

He has known that Theresa has had a secret for much longer than it takes to have a baby. Yet the nimrod thinks it's Gwens baby that T was talking about and that was her secret. Oh and Gwen stands there and says she didn't tell anyone and that would include Theresa. Man Ethan is dumb.

How did Ethan pass the Bar exam is what I want to know! I KNEAD to know. LOL.

These next few weeks should prove interesting...

Jo

You know back then Al thought he was his grandson so maybe Al paid all the professors and someone at the BAR exam off. I don't know. It's almost comical how he is book smart yet he's the dumbest of dumbazzes in the life skills department.