Thread: Franco & The Story Of Cain In The Bible (Speculation)

Question Franco & The Story Of Cain In The Bible (Speculation)

When I saw Franco's tag, I said to myself it seems familiar. Then I realize that it came from the Bible. When Cain killed his brother, Abel, God told Cain that he would punish anyone who would go after Cain 7x. Further down in the scripture, one of Cain's descendants, Lamech Cain was attacked by a young man, and Lamech Cain was wounded. Lamech Cain went out looking for this young man, and he found him and killed him. Then Lamech Cain said something like this: If Cain's possible killers would be punished 7x, his possible killers or assassins would be punished 77x. I am just wondering if Jason and Franco storyline is based on those stories in the Bible. Could these be clues about what happened to Jason or Franco? I was just thinking.

GenTu/Marilyn

Re: Franco & The Story Of Cain In The Bible (Speculation)

My fans are asking why Franco is using 66? Well, Route 66 which was a route that was used before freeways were used; it leads to California. There is something else about 66; they are also biblical: God created mankind on the 6 Day of Creation. Also, mankind acquired the knowledge of good and evil on the 6 Day. Lastly, mankind inherited death on the 6 Day. The Book of Revelation has 666: The first 6: creation; the second 6: good and evil; and lastly, 6: death for mankind.

Moreover, Franco is using only 2 sixes, so he has created his artwork, and he is going to use it for either good and evil. Remember these things are theories. Questions?!

GenTu/Marilyn