Anyone who knows me knows that I am not the type of poster who looks for fights. I like to give opinions about GH and its stories. Something got my attention: It was Nancy Lee Grahn's comments about James Franco about his appearance on Saturday Night Live and his article in the Wall Street Journal. I saw SNL and read that article, but I didn't really see anything negetive about GH on SNL or WSJ. Apparently, she was very upset, and she called James Franco a "douchebag" on twitter; I was shocked, hurt, and offended about what she said about him! I couldn't believe she would say something so mean and nasty. Also, I don't understand why some GH fans would think there is nothing wrong in what she said? One knows if James Franco would have called her that, the women's groups would want his head for that! I discussed this matter with many GH fans, and they accused me of actor's bashing against Nancy Lee Grahn?! Huh?! I like her and her character!

Nancy Lee Grahn brought this to the attention to the GH fans when she brought her comments to the internet; she made it everyone's business. I know the difference between right and wrong, and what she said is telling me is that something is very wrong here. I put her comments in the same category as that Shock Jock who said nasty things about a women's basketball team; what a Grey's actor said about another actor on that show; and what happened to Taylor Swift. Those men who said mean comments had the right to say those things, but they paid a very big price. Why should other GH fans and me let Nancy get away in what she said? She hurt many people with her comments; those comments were below the belt. I understand criticism, but this was not criticism; it was very personal. Again, I sorry, but she owes James Franco and the GH fans an apology.

If what she said was supposed to be funny, I don't get the joke?! That Shock Jock thought what he said was funny, but it was NOT FUNNY! What Nancy said was NOT FUNNY EITHER! If anyone was called mean names, one knows how hurtful it is! She should be held accountable in what she said; she was "very wrong", especially against an actor whose episodes are still being aired on GH. James Franco did not make GH look bad, she did, with her comments. I don't understand how some GH fans don't think anything is wrong with her calling him a douchebag? What is wrong with them? Have they all gone nuts?! I am still hurting about what she said about James Franco. Also, I am hurting about what some GH fans said about me! I guess that don't think anything was wrong with what that Shock Jock said. Something is "very wrong" here, and I will not sit back and become a conspiracy of silence; I not that type of person. I am still deeply offended and hurt. I will like to here from anyone of you about this matter.

Sincerely,
GenTu/Marilyn