Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas Eve...

Post Merry Christmas Eve...

Just wanted to wish all who post here the few of us there are a very Merry Christmas. Not much planned except candle light service tonight. To cold Brrr.. was -11 with the wind chill when I got off work and that was at noon! Happy New year too!

Post Re: Merry Christmas Eve...

Merry Christmas to you too Julie. We are going to Mass tonight. Its raining here, I was hoping for snow Have a blessed and beautiful day. I am just happy to have my daughters and hubby home with me.

Merry Christmas to you Passionatic. I had a great one so far. Seen my son and his kids, my grand kids soon to go over to my aunts and chow down on Turkey etc. the big feast! Can't wait!

Merry belated christmas to you too! I hope you all had a nice christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffenut View Post
    Merry belated christmas to you too! I hope you all had a nice christmas.
    Well I did have a very nice Christmas. Was cold here though and when I worked the roads closed a few days. But was a nice Christmas all in all. I am so tired now though. This mamma is ready for a long winters nap! Whew!

I'm late getting in here..things have been so busy. Glad all had a nice Christmas. I had a nice one... but so tired now..working retail and all..it wears you down. Now have to take all the Christmas stuff down...which I haven't even started yet...it's such a chore. LOL

Glad to know that everyone had a nice Christmas. We had snow the day After Christmas, so everything looked pretty. The best present I got was my daughter coming Home(she lives in Texas now). We just had a quiet restful day and enjoyed being together...the girls back home made me happy. I hate the days after Christmas, when we start taking down the decorations, the house looks so bare. I go back to work tomorrow, I was glad to have some days off, Retail at Christmas really wears me down! I keep telling my hubby, "I' am too old to do retail" , lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Passionatic View Post
    Glad to know that everyone had a nice Christmas. We had snow the day After Christmas, so everything looked pretty. The best present I got was my daughter coming Home(she lives in Texas now). We just had a quiet restful day and enjoyed being together...the girls back home made me happy. I hate the days after Christmas, when we start taking down the decorations, the house looks so bare. I go back to work tomorrow, I was glad to have some days off, Retail at Christmas really wears me down! I keep telling my hubby, "I' am too old to do retail" , lol.
    Passionatic I know what you mean. It's hard after Christmas it feels like a big let down doesn't it? I think it's cause we all have such a big high and then the low's sort of set in. I'm going to try and keep my high's going if I can. My goals are changing so that should help and no I'm not talking about weight loss LOL that never works for me. Just some things I want to try and accomplish in 2010 hope you have a Happy New Year. I'm sure going to try!