Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: oops JER Did It Again!!

Re: oops JER Did It Again!!

Goodbye Fox Crane and good riddance. After Justin left the character completely went to hell.

really a majority dont like sheridan? i find that hard to believe.

Post Re: oops JER Did It Again!!

Quote Originally Posted by maggs-h View Post
    really a majority dont like sheridan? i find that hard to believe.
    It is an opinion, nothing more......definitely not based on statistics.
    Ann

Well obviously you would see it differently Ann. Not all message boards are pro-Sher. This is the observations of others. You have your yippee Sher group and that's nice for you, but there are plenty of others that are done with Sher. My observation is it's almost even with more fans jumping the Sher ship as the sl goes by.

Amen on the new Fox. In my opinion he just did not capture the "passion" that Justin had for the role. But I wonder if Fox is REALLY dead. On this show one never knows...

Kneads,
    Jo

The new Fox got the screw job. Jerk completely changed his character at the same time he brought him in. If he would have brought him in a month earlier or later the change would have been easier to accept.

Quote Originally Posted by SarahBeth View Post
    Well obviously you would see it differently Ann. Not all message boards are pro-Sher. This is the observations of others. You have your yippee Sher group and that's nice for you, but there are plenty of others that are done with Sher. My observation is it's almost even with more fans jumping the Sher ship as the sl goes by.
    I definitely do see some things differently than other fans. I simply stated that it is not based on any statistics, just an opinion. I have a different one but we are all allowed express our opinions even if they are different. I have no way of comparing how many fans one character has other than observation, just as you, which is not scientific and certainly doesn't have any basis in accurate statistics.
    Ann

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin711 View Post
    I definitely do see some things differently than other fans. I simply stated that it is not based on any statistics, just an opinion. I have a different one but we are all allowed express our opinions even if they are different. I have no way of comparing how many fans one character has other than observation, just as you, which is not scientific and certainly doesn't have any basis in accurate statistics.
    Talk about a total smack yourself in the forehead moment. She stated her opinion, you stated yours, I stated mine and when I thought I was having this disagreement of how we came by our opinions with you I was actually agreeing that we all have our opinions. Now we may all have a good laugh at my expense; I stepped right into that one.